iBattz Mojo Hi5 Powerbank Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iBattz are giving away ten (10) iBattz Mojo Hi5 Powerbank Cases for iPhone 5 ($79.90 value). Winners will also receive a Lightning to micro-USB adapter cable (See photo at right).
Hi5 is the perfect, ingenious power bank solution that is designed for iPhone 5 in mind. Inspired by the iPhone 5's minimalist design, we created the thinnest possible power bank with a top grade aluminium unibody enclosure that can be attached to the back of the iPhone 5 effortlessly. With first class finishing and form factor, Hi5 snaps on beautifully, complementing the great looking and gorgeous iPhone 5. The built-in 2500 mAh battery power easily doubles your mobile usage, leaving you some extra for emergencies.
- Impact and Splash resistant.
- Slim minimalist, detachable unibody aluminium design.
- Detachable Design: Attached via a Protective Snap-On iPhone 5 Case.
- Pass Through Charging Support: Charge both the power bank and iPhone 5 at the same time.
- Fast Charge: Halves the charging time of your iPhone 5 compared to a standard 500 mA USB power output.
- Versatile: Can charge other mobile devices that are powered by USB.
- Intelligent Power Management: Over-Charge, Over-Current and Short Circuit Protection.
For more information visit iBattz.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on January 2, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?