iBattz Mojo Hi5 Powerbank Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iBattz are giving away ten (10) iBattz Mojo Hi5 Powerbank Cases for iPhone 5 ($79.90 value). Winners will also receive a Lightning to micro-USB adapter cable (See photo at right).
Hi5 is the perfect, ingenious power bank solution that is designed for iPhone 5 in mind. Inspired by the iPhone 5's minimalist design, we created the thinnest possible power bank with a top grade aluminium unibody enclosure that can be attached to the back of the iPhone 5 effortlessly. With first class finishing and form factor, Hi5 snaps on beautifully, complementing the great looking and gorgeous iPhone 5. The built-in 2500 mAh battery power easily doubles your mobile usage, leaving you some extra for emergencies.
- Impact and Splash resistant.
- Slim minimalist, detachable unibody aluminium design.
- Detachable Design: Attached via a Protective Snap-On iPhone 5 Case.
- Pass Through Charging Support: Charge both the power bank and iPhone 5 at the same time.
- Fast Charge: Halves the charging time of your iPhone 5 compared to a standard 500 mA USB power output.
- Versatile: Can charge other mobile devices that are powered by USB.
- Intelligent Power Management: Over-Charge, Over-Current and Short Circuit Protection.
For more information visit iBattz.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on January 2, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iBattz Refuel Invictus for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?