iBattz Mojo Hi5 Powerbank Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iBattz are giving away ten (10) iBattz Mojo Hi5 Powerbank Cases for iPhone 5 ($79.90 value). Winners will also receive a Lightning to micro-USB adapter cable (See photo at right).
Hi5 is the perfect, ingenious power bank solution that is designed for iPhone 5 in mind. Inspired by the iPhone 5's minimalist design, we created the thinnest possible power bank with a top grade aluminium unibody enclosure that can be attached to the back of the iPhone 5 effortlessly. With first class finishing and form factor, Hi5 snaps on beautifully, complementing the great looking and gorgeous iPhone 5. The built-in 2500 mAh battery power easily doubles your mobile usage, leaving you some extra for emergencies.
- Impact and Splash resistant.
- Slim minimalist, detachable unibody aluminium design.
- Detachable Design: Attached via a Protective Snap-On iPhone 5 Case.
- Pass Through Charging Support: Charge both the power bank and iPhone 5 at the same time.
- Fast Charge: Halves the charging time of your iPhone 5 compared to a standard 500 mA USB power output.
- Versatile: Can charge other mobile devices that are powered by USB.
- Intelligent Power Management: Over-Charge, Over-Current and Short Circuit Protection.
For more information visit iBattz.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on January 2, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple to provide more unified TV experience with new ‘TV’ app for Apple TV
- Elgato announces HomeKit-enabled Eve Light Switch
- Apple delays AirPods release
- Report: iPhone 8 likely to come in three glass-backed sizes
- Report: New Apple TV app to provide show recommendations
- Apple’s German website adds Apple Pay support page, but still no launch
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2016: $46.9B revenue, 45.5M iPhones + 9.2M iPads sold
- Apple reportedly hiring engineers from BlackBerry, developing car operating system in Canada
- Apple releases PowerBeats3 Wireless earphones
- Creative iRoar Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Series 2 Headphones
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps