iBattz Mojo Hi5 Powerbank Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iBattz are giving away ten (10) iBattz Mojo Hi5 Powerbank Cases for iPhone 5 ($79.90 value). Winners will also receive a Lightning to micro-USB adapter cable (See photo at right).
Hi5 is the perfect, ingenious power bank solution that is designed for iPhone 5 in mind. Inspired by the iPhone 5's minimalist design, we created the thinnest possible power bank with a top grade aluminium unibody enclosure that can be attached to the back of the iPhone 5 effortlessly. With first class finishing and form factor, Hi5 snaps on beautifully, complementing the great looking and gorgeous iPhone 5. The built-in 2500 mAh battery power easily doubles your mobile usage, leaving you some extra for emergencies.
- Impact and Splash resistant.
- Slim minimalist, detachable unibody aluminium design.
- Detachable Design: Attached via a Protective Snap-On iPhone 5 Case.
- Pass Through Charging Support: Charge both the power bank and iPhone 5 at the same time.
- Fast Charge: Halves the charging time of your iPhone 5 compared to a standard 500 mA USB power output.
- Versatile: Can charge other mobile devices that are powered by USB.
- Intelligent Power Management: Over-Charge, Over-Current and Short Circuit Protection.
For more information visit iBattz.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on January 2, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Amazon Video app update lets Prime users download movies, TV shows for offline viewing
- Report: Apple considering move into original programming
- Malware steals 225,000+ Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Apple announces partnership with Cisco for iOS business users
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?