iBattz Mojo Refuel Aqua Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iBattz are giving away five (5) Mojo Refuel Aqua Battery Case for iPhone 5/5S ($119.95 value) .
The Mojo Refuel Aqua is a world’s first MFI waterproof removable battery case, protecting the iPhone 5 and 5S under water to a depth of 10 feet (3 meters). The Refuel Aqua utilizes a patented zip seal lock technology, eliminating the possibility of water entering the battery case but also allowing for simple removal when the waterproof seal is not needed. Refuel Aqua comes with an interchangeable snap-in 2200mAh battery, a refuel charging case, and a waterproof submersible shell that features the slimmest enclosure to date – 20 mm. The widely available compatible battery module (I9300) is the same one as used with the Samsung Galaxy S3. One micro-USB charging cable, and a pass through headphone adaptor are also included.
- 100% MFI approved Waterproof Removable Battery Case for iPhone 5/5S
- Snug Fit, Easy Insertion with Water, Drop and Shock resistance
- Provides Fast 1.0A Charging speed by charging an iPhone 5/5S quickly in less than 90 minutes
- One 2200 mAh I9300 S3 battery modules included FREE
- One Aqua Kit for sealing your iPhone 5/5S & battery case
- Silver bumper included to allow switching to a lightweight battery case when the extra protection is not needed.
- Optional Refuel battery module charger kit available separately for sale
For more information visit iBattz.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on October 31, 2013 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on November 1, 2013. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Wondershare Dr. Fone Giveaway - Winners Announced
- Daily Deal: Last Chance to enter The Choose Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The iMac with Retina 5k Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Last Chance To Enter The Choose Your Own Apple Watch Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The Beats Pill XL Giveaway
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Retrial for damages in Apple patent case set for March or April
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?