iBattz Mojo Refuel Aqua Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iBattz are giving away five (5) Mojo Refuel Aqua Battery Case for iPhone 5/5S ($119.95 value) .
The Mojo Refuel Aqua is a world’s first MFI waterproof removable battery case, protecting the iPhone 5 and 5S under water to a depth of 10 feet (3 meters). The Refuel Aqua utilizes a patented zip seal lock technology, eliminating the possibility of water entering the battery case but also allowing for simple removal when the waterproof seal is not needed. Refuel Aqua comes with an interchangeable snap-in 2200mAh battery, a refuel charging case, and a waterproof submersible shell that features the slimmest enclosure to date – 20 mm. The widely available compatible battery module (I9300) is the same one as used with the Samsung Galaxy S3. One micro-USB charging cable, and a pass through headphone adaptor are also included.
- 100% MFI approved Waterproof Removable Battery Case for iPhone 5/5S
- Snug Fit, Easy Insertion with Water, Drop and Shock resistance
- Provides Fast 1.0A Charging speed by charging an iPhone 5/5S quickly in less than 90 minutes
- One 2200 mAh I9300 S3 battery modules included FREE
- One Aqua Kit for sealing your iPhone 5/5S & battery case
- Silver bumper included to allow switching to a lightweight battery case when the extra protection is not needed.
- Optional Refuel battery module charger kit available separately for sale
For more information visit iBattz.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on October 31, 2013 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on November 1, 2013. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Daily Deal: The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Last Chance To Enter The Choose Your Own Apple Watch Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The Beats Pill XL Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The Beats Pill XL Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Enter for a chance to win the Choose Your Own Apple Watch Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The New MacBook Giveaway
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?