iBattz Mojo Refuel Aqua Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iBattz are giving away five (5) Mojo Refuel Aqua Battery Case for iPhone 5/5S ($119.95 value) .
The Mojo Refuel Aqua is a world’s first MFI waterproof removable battery case, protecting the iPhone 5 and 5S under water to a depth of 10 feet (3 meters). The Refuel Aqua utilizes a patented zip seal lock technology, eliminating the possibility of water entering the battery case but also allowing for simple removal when the waterproof seal is not needed. Refuel Aqua comes with an interchangeable snap-in 2200mAh battery, a refuel charging case, and a waterproof submersible shell that features the slimmest enclosure to date – 20 mm. The widely available compatible battery module (I9300) is the same one as used with the Samsung Galaxy S3. One micro-USB charging cable, and a pass through headphone adaptor are also included.
- 100% MFI approved Waterproof Removable Battery Case for iPhone 5/5S
- Snug Fit, Easy Insertion with Water, Drop and Shock resistance
- Provides Fast 1.0A Charging speed by charging an iPhone 5/5S quickly in less than 90 minutes
- One 2200 mAh I9300 S3 battery modules included FREE
- One Aqua Kit for sealing your iPhone 5/5S & battery case
- Silver bumper included to allow switching to a lightweight battery case when the extra protection is not needed.
- Optional Refuel battery module charger kit available separately for sale
For more information visit iBattz.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on October 31, 2013 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on November 1, 2013. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Daily Deal: The New MacBook Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Last Chance to enter The Macbook Pro Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The DJI Phantom 2 Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Enter to win a 50” LG TV + Soundbar
- Unu Superpak Battery Giveaway - Winners Announced
- Daily Deal: The Dream Desk Giveaway - Win an Apple Thunderbolt Display + more
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?