iBattz Mojo Refuel Aqua Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iBattz are giving away five (5) Mojo Refuel Aqua Battery Case for iPhone 5/5S ($119.95 value) .
The Mojo Refuel Aqua is a world’s first MFI waterproof removable battery case, protecting the iPhone 5 and 5S under water to a depth of 10 feet (3 meters). The Refuel Aqua utilizes a patented zip seal lock technology, eliminating the possibility of water entering the battery case but also allowing for simple removal when the waterproof seal is not needed. Refuel Aqua comes with an interchangeable snap-in 2200mAh battery, a refuel charging case, and a waterproof submersible shell that features the slimmest enclosure to date – 20 mm. The widely available compatible battery module (I9300) is the same one as used with the Samsung Galaxy S3. One micro-USB charging cable, and a pass through headphone adaptor are also included.
- 100% MFI approved Waterproof Removable Battery Case for iPhone 5/5S
- Snug Fit, Easy Insertion with Water, Drop and Shock resistance
- Provides Fast 1.0A Charging speed by charging an iPhone 5/5S quickly in less than 90 minutes
- One 2200 mAh I9300 S3 battery modules included FREE
- One Aqua Kit for sealing your iPhone 5/5S & battery case
- Silver bumper included to allow switching to a lightweight battery case when the extra protection is not needed.
- Optional Refuel battery module charger kit available separately for sale
For more information visit iBattz.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on October 31, 2013 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on November 1, 2013. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iTunes Radio could be standalone app in iOS 8
- Apple drops iPhone return policy to 14 days
- Apps: Duolingo 3.3, Marvel Unlimited 2.0, Smash Hit + Wave Wave
- Apple running large iPhone 5c ad on NY Times site
- Report: iOS 8 Maps to gain public transit directions
- Apple updates Remote app with improved Apple TV integration
- iOS 7.1 reveals two new iPad models?
- Apple TV 6.1 update released, allows users to hide channels
- Apple releases iOS 7.1
- Apple iPhone trade-in program arrives in Canada
- Beats Electronics Beats Pill 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker
- Grovemade Bamboo iPad Case for iPad mini
- Soundfreaq Sound Rise SFQ-08 Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock
- Chil PowerShare Reactor 5.1 Amp Multidevice Charger
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number