iBattz Mojo Vogue Battery Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
Mojo Vogue Removable Battery Case is our leading fashion removable power solution for your iPhone 4/4S. Continuing our tradition of giving you boundless power and protection in a slim, snug fit profile, It also empowers you to mix and match the different color back plates and bumpers to match your style and mood. Power has never been this sweet. Power as you like it.
Easy Battery Change
Patent-pending design that allows for easy swapping of batteries.
Eco-friendly with battery replacement instead of changing the entire battery bank. All other lithium ion battery case have limited charging lifespan of 300-500 cycles.
Standard Battery Modules
Uses standard battery modules, allowing for compatible replacement batteries, which are readily available.
Offers light stress absorbing protection against knocks, drops and vibrations.
Halves your charging time (compared to a std 500 mAh USB output power).
For more information visit iBattz.com.
Victoria L Dillivan
Hanna Joo Kim
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on August 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be five (5) winners announced on September 4, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?