iBattz Mojo Vogue Battery Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
Mojo Vogue Removable Battery Case is our leading fashion removable power solution for your iPhone 4/4S. Continuing our tradition of giving you boundless power and protection in a slim, snug fit profile, It also empowers you to mix and match the different color back plates and bumpers to match your style and mood. Power has never been this sweet. Power as you like it.
Easy Battery Change
Patent-pending design that allows for easy swapping of batteries.
Eco-friendly with battery replacement instead of changing the entire battery bank. All other lithium ion battery case have limited charging lifespan of 300-500 cycles.
Standard Battery Modules
Uses standard battery modules, allowing for compatible replacement batteries, which are readily available.
Offers light stress absorbing protection against knocks, drops and vibrations.
Halves your charging time (compared to a std 500 mAh USB output power).
For more information visit iBattz.com.
Victoria L Dillivan
Hanna Joo Kim
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on August 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be five (5) winners announced on September 4, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple recruits two Google Satellite Executives
- Nike unveils new Nike-exclusive ‘Apple Watch NikeLab’
- Prince single ‘Deliverance’ disappears from Apple Music
- Apple releases 2017 Environmental Responsibility Report
- Condé Nast Traveler reveals cover photo shot with iPhone 7 Plus
- Facebook integrating Apple Music into Messenger app
- China meeting with Apple to discuss concerns over live streaming apps
- New Prince single available on iTunes, Apple Music; EP available for pre-order
- Apple makes iWork apps, iMovie and GarageBand free to download
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartSocket for Apple HomeKit
- Sony MDR-1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones
- FiiO i1 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- Blue Ella Headphones
- Apple iPad (Fifth-Generation)
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10