iChicken video | iLounge News

iChicken video

My friend afallahi and I are both proud iPod owners and I happened upon this chicken one Easter (thanks Mom) and it just made sense to put one and one together. Apple’s “new” iPod and iTunes commercials are great and haven’t been parodied too much yet, so the opportunity was prime. We both hope you enjoy the show and please feel free to send the link to your friends.

« iLounge/Apple-X announce live Macworld SF Keynote and Expo coverage

DJs look to iPod as the next turntable? »

Comments

cool
peace

Posted by BIGP in Texas on January 4, 2004 at 5:57 AM (PDT)

it would be funnier if it was drawn well, im not going to send that to my friends

Posted by frank on January 4, 2004 at 6:45 AM (PDT)

hahhahahhahahh that was so funny!!

....eh, no it wasnt. Actually, it sucked. Who the hell thinks “hmm ipod….CHICKEN!!” Not me. It could have been funny, however, if it wasnt a chicken and something else was used.

Posted by jeff on January 4, 2004 at 6:51 AM (PDT)

Awesome movie guys! :D
I’ll show it to all my friends…

Posted by green_guy on January 4, 2004 at 6:53 AM (PDT)

Well for the record, my computer on Win XP just gave me a BSOD right when entering the site for the first time since I’ve had Win XP about a year ago.

Wouldn’t try that again.

Posted by Caleb on January 4, 2004 at 6:53 AM (PDT)

Haha so funny I forgot to laugh. Wait. Did I? I can’t remember.

Posted by kainjow on January 4, 2004 at 7:46 AM (PDT)

Cluckle cluckle…

Posted by MadPict in UK on January 4, 2004 at 7:49 AM (PDT)

what a scathing parody!

Posted by dave on January 4, 2004 at 9:55 AM (PDT)

bahaha i liked it

Posted by zeve on January 4, 2004 at 10:15 AM (PDT)

wow…another great result of having WAY too much time on your hands…

Posted by Rob on January 4, 2004 at 12:49 PM (PDT)

Cute.

Posted by monkedsel on January 4, 2004 at 3:47 PM (PDT)

Funniest part is when the chicken, um, “bumps” the iPod.

Posted by Sam on January 4, 2004 at 5:14 PM (PDT)

Great! Haha, you do have a bit of extra time on your hands, don’t you? I loved it. Awesome job!

Posted by barkinlarkin6 on January 4, 2004 at 10:25 PM (PDT)

arzhang you rock. did you ever know that you’re my hero? you’re everything i want to beeeeeeeee

Posted by matt leslie on January 4, 2004 at 11:28 PM (PDT)

m0nkey liked it.

Posted by m0nkey on January 5, 2004 at 6:36 PM (PDT)