iCloud.com glitch hints at web iCloud Bookmarks?
A glitch on iCloud.com may reveal that iCloud Bookmarks will soon be coming to the iCloud.com portal. The glitch was reportedly found during an attempt to install the iCloud Control Panel for Windows extension for Chrome. A page that reads, “iCloud Bookmarks are coming soon. Please check back later,” pops up briefly at the bookmarks extension URL. The page shows a smiling cloud holding the iOS 7 Safari bookmarks button. [via 9to5Mac]
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- iWork for iCloud beta now available to non-Apple users
- Cook discussing security with top Chinese official
- Report: Apple was aware of iCloud security hole in March
- Apple to require app-specific passwords for third-party apps in iCloud
- Apple upgrades current iCloud users to new storage prices
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?