Iconfactory releases ‘iPod, Therefore I Am’ icons | iLounge News

Iconfactory releases ‘iPod, Therefore I Am’ icons

pic The Iconfactory has announced the release of “iPod, Therefore I Am”—a new collection of freeware icons from Dave Brasgalla. The set of 8 icons will “let you give your iPod the icon it deserves in popular ‘World of Aqua’ style, and it won’t even cost you .99 cents!” The collection includes the 4G iPod, the special edition U2 iPod, the “more vibrant” colored iPod minis, the iPod shuffle, and the iPod photo. The new set is available for Mac, Windows or as a Pixadex iContainer.

« Mix: Sony, IBM, SXSW, Irish Pubs

Mix: Yahoo, Walkman phones, iPod personalities, Switchers »

Comments

It’s always good to see the pre 4G users left in a lurch! If you have a Mini, Shuffle, 4G or a Photo. Then you’re good to go! If you have a <3G then save yourself the time by not wasteing it!

Posted by Ichijoe in Deutschland on March 8, 2005 at 9:37 AM (CST)

I prefer this iPod Aqua set of icons, personally.

Posted by phlyingpenguin on March 8, 2005 at 10:07 AM (CST)

...and what would I use these icons for? Instant Messaging? Windows XP Welcome screen?

I’m lost.

Posted by Bearsfan in ...is everything. on March 8, 2005 at 11:18 AM (CST)

wOw they actually have 41 iPod icon sets there, many of which are better than the ones from icon factory

or windows:

Posted by gatorblade on March 8, 2005 at 11:22 AM (CST)

“Better” is such a subjective term. Dave designed this set of iPod icons to go along with his popular “World of Aqua” series so they will look right at home. Bearsfan: If you owned a Mac, you could use these icons to replace the default icon that comes up when you dock your iPod. Its all about choices. If you are looking for more iPod icons, then The Iconfactory has them too:

Posted by Iconfactory in Greensboro, NC on March 8, 2005 at 12:24 PM (CST)

This is the most awesome set of iPod icons I’ve seen in a while! I finally found an icon that I want to change my mini’s icon to. Iconfactory makes some of the most awesome icons!

Dunno what you other people’s problem is, they’re great!

Posted by pakkman781 in TN on March 8, 2005 at 1:27 PM (CST)

where can I use them in Windows?

Posted by iKiwi in Toronto, Canada on March 9, 2005 at 6:48 AM (CST)

How do u put em on ur ipod?

Posted by sam on July 14, 2005 at 10:30 PM (CDT)