iCreate magazine issues a complete guide to iPod
In Issue 2 of iCreate Magazine, Paul Newman investigates how Apple’s iPod has turned the heads of music fans across the globe, but there’s far more to this digital music player than meets the eye.
iLounge also gets picked as the number 2 web resource after Apple iPod Support - “Without doubt the most stylish iPod site on the Net, iLounge is brimming over with news, views, information on outrageous accessories and tips for better iPod usage. Make sure you register with the site and log on to the forums for the full experience.”
iCreate included a mock photo of an iPodDV device. Imagine a 3G iPod on its side, touch wheel on the right, buttons across the top of touchwheel and a large LCD display on the left, and an iSight camera attached to the left. “Record video, photographs music - 120 gb of your life, in your pocket. Say cheese” The magazine also includes a CD with an iPod Toolkit with such utilities as iPod Access 1.3, iPodViewer 2.0.1 and RIP2POD 1.0.
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Device able to access iOS 8.1 through brute-force attack
- Microsoft to bring Cortana to iOS
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 3 to developers (Update: iOS 8.3 Public Beta also released)
- Apple releases iOS 8.2
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?