id America Combo Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iD America are giving away seven (7) Spark™ + Gasket® Combo Packs. Winners get to choose the color of their Spark Earphones and Gasket Case.
Spark Earphones (retail value $60)
Spark™ High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research. Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resultin in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face everytime the music plays.
Light-Weight / Precise Construction
Continuing the legacy of Gasket®, inspiration of Spark™ comes straight from an automotive spark plug and is made from light-weight aluminum. Machined with precision, Spark™ is wrapped in 2 layers of aluminum casing to deliver great sound while ensuring solid build quality.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad and Most Devices with 3.5mm Jack
Gasket Case for iPhone 4/4S (retail value $30)
Inspired by the shape of a head gasket on a performance engine, our Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case transcends technology with its unique design language.
Light-Weight / Elegant Stylish
Integrate style to your iPhone with our Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case. Precision-built to be light-weight and rigid, the Gasket Brushed Aluminum Case brings out the race car driver in you.
Secured Perfect Fitment
Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case is made with real brushed aluminum with suede inner lining to provide maximum protection from hard metal while protecting your iPhone from scratches and shocks.
For more information visit idAmericaNY.com.
Roy Stanley Brown
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on September 30, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be seven (7) winners announced on October 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?