id America Combo Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iD America are giving away seven (7) Spark™ + Gasket® Combo Packs. Winners get to choose the color of their Spark Earphones and Gasket Case.
Spark Earphones (retail value $60)
Spark™ High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research. Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resultin in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face everytime the music plays.
Light-Weight / Precise Construction
Continuing the legacy of Gasket®, inspiration of Spark™ comes straight from an automotive spark plug and is made from light-weight aluminum. Machined with precision, Spark™ is wrapped in 2 layers of aluminum casing to deliver great sound while ensuring solid build quality.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad and Most Devices with 3.5mm Jack
Gasket Case for iPhone 4/4S (retail value $30)
Inspired by the shape of a head gasket on a performance engine, our Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case transcends technology with its unique design language.
Light-Weight / Elegant Stylish
Integrate style to your iPhone with our Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case. Precision-built to be light-weight and rigid, the Gasket Brushed Aluminum Case brings out the race car driver in you.
Secured Perfect Fitment
Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case is made with real brushed aluminum with suede inner lining to provide maximum protection from hard metal while protecting your iPhone from scratches and shocks.
For more information visit idAmericaNY.com.
Roy Stanley Brown
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on September 30, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be seven (7) winners announced on October 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?