id America Combo Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iD America are giving away seven (7) Spark™ + Gasket® Combo Packs. Winners get to choose the color of their Spark Earphones and Gasket Case.
Spark Earphones (retail value $60)
Spark™ High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research. Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resultin in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face everytime the music plays.
Light-Weight / Precise Construction
Continuing the legacy of Gasket®, inspiration of Spark™ comes straight from an automotive spark plug and is made from light-weight aluminum. Machined with precision, Spark™ is wrapped in 2 layers of aluminum casing to deliver great sound while ensuring solid build quality.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad and Most Devices with 3.5mm Jack
Gasket Case for iPhone 4/4S (retail value $30)
Inspired by the shape of a head gasket on a performance engine, our Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case transcends technology with its unique design language.
Light-Weight / Elegant Stylish
Integrate style to your iPhone with our Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case. Precision-built to be light-weight and rigid, the Gasket Brushed Aluminum Case brings out the race car driver in you.
Secured Perfect Fitment
Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case is made with real brushed aluminum with suede inner lining to provide maximum protection from hard metal while protecting your iPhone from scratches and shocks.
For more information visit idAmericaNY.com.
Roy Stanley Brown
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on September 30, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be seven (7) winners announced on October 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?