id America Combo Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iD America are giving away seven (7) Spark™ + Gasket® Combo Packs. Winners get to choose the color of their Spark Earphones and Gasket Case.
Spark Earphones (retail value $60)
Spark™ High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research. Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resultin in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face everytime the music plays.
Light-Weight / Precise Construction
Continuing the legacy of Gasket®, inspiration of Spark™ comes straight from an automotive spark plug and is made from light-weight aluminum. Machined with precision, Spark™ is wrapped in 2 layers of aluminum casing to deliver great sound while ensuring solid build quality.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad and Most Devices with 3.5mm Jack
Gasket Case for iPhone 4/4S (retail value $30)
Inspired by the shape of a head gasket on a performance engine, our Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case transcends technology with its unique design language.
Light-Weight / Elegant Stylish
Integrate style to your iPhone with our Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case. Precision-built to be light-weight and rigid, the Gasket Brushed Aluminum Case brings out the race car driver in you.
Secured Perfect Fitment
Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case is made with real brushed aluminum with suede inner lining to provide maximum protection from hard metal while protecting your iPhone from scratches and shocks.
For more information visit idAmericaNY.com.
Roy Stanley Brown
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on September 30, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be seven (7) winners announced on October 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?