id America Combo Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iD America are giving away seven (7) Spark™ + Gasket® Combo Packs. Winners get to choose the color of their Spark Earphones and Gasket Case.
Spark Earphones (retail value $60)
Spark™ High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research. Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resultin in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face everytime the music plays.
Light-Weight / Precise Construction
Continuing the legacy of Gasket®, inspiration of Spark™ comes straight from an automotive spark plug and is made from light-weight aluminum. Machined with precision, Spark™ is wrapped in 2 layers of aluminum casing to deliver great sound while ensuring solid build quality.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad and Most Devices with 3.5mm Jack
Gasket Case for iPhone 4/4S (retail value $30)
Inspired by the shape of a head gasket on a performance engine, our Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case transcends technology with its unique design language.
Light-Weight / Elegant Stylish
Integrate style to your iPhone with our Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case. Precision-built to be light-weight and rigid, the Gasket Brushed Aluminum Case brings out the race car driver in you.
Secured Perfect Fitment
Gasket® Brushed Aluminum Case is made with real brushed aluminum with suede inner lining to provide maximum protection from hard metal while protecting your iPhone from scratches and shocks.
For more information visit idAmericaNY.com.
Roy Stanley Brown
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on September 30, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be seven (7) winners announced on October 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- ConnectSense Smart Outlet adds power monitoring, reduces price
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Apple releases fourth tvOS 10.0.1 beta
- iOS dev finds unimplemented one-handed keyboard in iOS code
- Apple sends out press invites for ‘Hello Again’ Oct. 27 Mac event
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.1 to developers
- Apple partners with builders to include HomeKit-enabled devices in new homes
- Report about Apple Pay in Japan hints at Oct. 25 release for iOS 10.1
- Apple Pay adds 20+ new U.S. banks and credit unions, MBNA Canada coming ‘mid-2017’
- Misfit launches Phase smartwatch
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Rockstar
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps