iD The iPods + iPhones Contest - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the winners!
Grand Prize: Adam Amadio of Toronto, Canada
First Runner-Up: Ryan Harer of Athens, Ohio
Second Runner-Up: Chris Colvin of Chicago, Illinois
There are over 70 iPods and iPhones in the photo shown here: do you think you can tell them apart? If so, you’ll have a shot at winning one of three great new speaker systems courtesy of Boston Acoustics, as well as an iPod touch from iLounge! The Grand Prize is a i-DS3 Plus Wireless Speaker System (MSRP $500) & iPod touch 8GB (MSRP $199), with First Runner-Up winning a Duo-i Plus AM/FM Stereo Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock (MSRP $250), and Second Runner-Up winning a i-DS2 iPod Speaker System (MSRP $180) -- all great prizes!
Special clues to our 15-question contest can be found in the 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers' Guide; please click here to download it. Winners will be randomly drawn from entrants with fully correct answers to the questions below, otherwise, from ties for the closest to fully correct answers.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 2, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Winners will be announced on December 5, 2009.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- MLB.com At Bat and NHL now allow users to personalize Home Screen icons
- Apple pulls over-the-air iOS 10.3 update for iPhone 5, 5c; iOS 10.3.2 seems to end support for them
- Supplier Responsibility Report, recent hires hint at Project Titan research
- Apple now rejecting apps with references to price in their name
- Apple Pay now live in Taiwan
- Apple releases iOS 10.3.2 beta to developers
- Rumor: Apple may add cellular capability to next Apple Watch, create USB-C/Lightning hybrid
- Urbanears launches new lineup of Wi-Fi Connected Speakers
- Apple adds ability for developers respond to apps reviews, tweaks in-app rating prompt rules
- Report: 10.5” iPad Pro could still arrive this spring
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10