iD The iPods + iPhones Contest - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the winners!
Grand Prize: Adam Amadio of Toronto, Canada
First Runner-Up: Ryan Harer of Athens, Ohio
Second Runner-Up: Chris Colvin of Chicago, Illinois
There are over 70 iPods and iPhones in the photo shown here: do you think you can tell them apart? If so, you’ll have a shot at winning one of three great new speaker systems courtesy of Boston Acoustics, as well as an iPod touch from iLounge! The Grand Prize is a i-DS3 Plus Wireless Speaker System (MSRP $500) & iPod touch 8GB (MSRP $199), with First Runner-Up winning a Duo-i Plus AM/FM Stereo Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock (MSRP $250), and Second Runner-Up winning a i-DS2 iPod Speaker System (MSRP $180) -- all great prizes!
Special clues to our 15-question contest can be found in the 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers' Guide; please click here to download it. Winners will be randomly drawn from entrants with fully correct answers to the questions below, otherwise, from ties for the closest to fully correct answers.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 2, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Winners will be announced on December 5, 2009.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- More details emerge on Apple Music overhaul
- iPhone tops Time’s list of most influential gadgets
- Kohl’s integrates rewards system with Apple Pay
- Apple hires ex-Nest exec to aid in health initiatives
- Apple loses exclusive ‘iPhone’ trademark in China
- Apple to reveal ‘sweeping changes’ to Apple Music interface at WWDC
- Apple releases fourth developer betas for iOS 9.3.2, tvOS 9.2.1
- Bowers & Wilkins acquired by EVA Automation
- India rejects Apple’s plan to sell used iPhones
- Rumor: Purported iPhone 7 component photo shows headphone jack intact
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with HomeKit support
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini 4
- Brydge BrydgeMini II Keyboard for iPad mini 4
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)