iD The iPods + iPhones Contest - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the winners!
Grand Prize: Adam Amadio of Toronto, Canada
First Runner-Up: Ryan Harer of Athens, Ohio
Second Runner-Up: Chris Colvin of Chicago, Illinois
There are over 70 iPods and iPhones in the photo shown here: do you think you can tell them apart? If so, you’ll have a shot at winning one of three great new speaker systems courtesy of Boston Acoustics, as well as an iPod touch from iLounge! The Grand Prize is a i-DS3 Plus Wireless Speaker System (MSRP $500) & iPod touch 8GB (MSRP $199), with First Runner-Up winning a Duo-i Plus AM/FM Stereo Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock (MSRP $250), and Second Runner-Up winning a i-DS2 iPod Speaker System (MSRP $180) -- all great prizes!
Special clues to our 15-question contest can be found in the 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers' Guide; please click here to download it. Winners will be randomly drawn from entrants with fully correct answers to the questions below, otherwise, from ties for the closest to fully correct answers.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 2, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Winners will be announced on December 5, 2009.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Spotify claims Apple anti-competitively blocking Spotify app update
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren accuses Apple, others, of locking out competition
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Report details Apple Music’s vision for exclusive content
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- Apple lays out ‘differential privacy’ plan for data collection
- IK Multimedia iKlip A/V
- ClamCase ClamCase+ for iPad Air 2
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app