iD The iPods + iPhones Contest - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the winners!
Grand Prize: Adam Amadio of Toronto, Canada
First Runner-Up: Ryan Harer of Athens, Ohio
Second Runner-Up: Chris Colvin of Chicago, Illinois
There are over 70 iPods and iPhones in the photo shown here: do you think you can tell them apart? If so, you’ll have a shot at winning one of three great new speaker systems courtesy of Boston Acoustics, as well as an iPod touch from iLounge! The Grand Prize is a i-DS3 Plus Wireless Speaker System (MSRP $500) & iPod touch 8GB (MSRP $199), with First Runner-Up winning a Duo-i Plus AM/FM Stereo Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock (MSRP $250), and Second Runner-Up winning a i-DS2 iPod Speaker System (MSRP $180) -- all great prizes!
Special clues to our 15-question contest can be found in the 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers' Guide; please click here to download it. Winners will be randomly drawn from entrants with fully correct answers to the questions below, otherwise, from ties for the closest to fully correct answers.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 2, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Winners will be announced on December 5, 2009.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Apple publishes detailed list of Siri HomeKit commands
- Apple to pay 0.2 cents per song during Apple Music free trial
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- SwitchEasy Canvas + Rave for iPad Air 2
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?