iD The iPods + iPhones Contest - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the winners!
Grand Prize: Adam Amadio of Toronto, Canada
First Runner-Up: Ryan Harer of Athens, Ohio
Second Runner-Up: Chris Colvin of Chicago, Illinois
There are over 70 iPods and iPhones in the photo shown here: do you think you can tell them apart? If so, you’ll have a shot at winning one of three great new speaker systems courtesy of Boston Acoustics, as well as an iPod touch from iLounge! The Grand Prize is a i-DS3 Plus Wireless Speaker System (MSRP $500) & iPod touch 8GB (MSRP $199), with First Runner-Up winning a Duo-i Plus AM/FM Stereo Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock (MSRP $250), and Second Runner-Up winning a i-DS2 iPod Speaker System (MSRP $180) -- all great prizes!
Special clues to our 15-question contest can be found in the 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers' Guide; please click here to download it. Winners will be randomly drawn from entrants with fully correct answers to the questions below, otherwise, from ties for the closest to fully correct answers.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on December 2, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Winners will be announced on December 5, 2009.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- iDevices adds dynamic automation, enhanced scheduling to ‘Connected’ app for HomeKit
- Apple reports that iOS 10.2.1 significantly reduces unexpected iPhone 6s shutdown issues
- Mobiata announces sunset of FlightTrack 5 and FlightBoard apps
- Harman announces first Wireless CarPlay implementation
- Report: Apple still considering several possible wireless charging solutions for ‘iPhone 8’
- Mini Metro adds Endless Mode
- Apple issues statement opposing Trump administration’s rescission of transgender rights
- ResearchKit study conducted using Apple Watch reveals new insights into seizures
- Instagram adds ability to include up to 10 photos or videos in a single post
- Facebook’s talks with MLB raise possibility that game streams could come to Apple TV
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- 1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10