iFrogz delivers slew of cases for iPad
iFrogz has announced its new lineup of cases for the Apple iPad. The Silicone Wrapz case is made from 100% silicone and features an anti-dust treatment, impact protection, and access to all ports and controls. It comes in a variety of colors and sells for $30, as does the SoftGloss case. Made from TPU, this semi-opaque case features a radial etched pattern on the rear that highlights the Apple logo, open access to all ports and controls, and the ability to more easily slip in and out of bags. The Luxe Original case is made from polycarbonate and features a hard-shell, two-piece design, a metallic, soft touch finish, and access to all ports and controls. It comes in a variety of color combinations and sells for $40.
Similar to the Luxe Original, the Luxe Lean case is also made from polycarbonate and features a hard-shell, snap-on design, a metallic, soft touch finish, and access to all ports and controls; it comes in a host of colors and sells for $30. The Envoy case is a textured, faux leather sleeve-style case offering a pull tab to help remove the iPad that doubles as a Velcro closure, reinforced seams, and padding for impact protection. It is available in several colors and sells for $30. Finally, the NeoFirm Burst is also a sleeve-style case, featuring a radial print design, a semi-rigid foam back, a neoprene exterior, and a fold-over front pocket. It comes in five colors and sells for $25; all of iFrogz’ new cases for the iPad are available now.
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: iPad Pro to be official name of large iPad, more details revealed
- Mozilla begins rollout of Firefox for iOS preview
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Divoom AuraBox Bluetooth Speaker
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?