iFrogz delivers slew of cases for iPad
iFrogz has announced its new lineup of cases for the Apple iPad. The Silicone Wrapz case is made from 100% silicone and features an anti-dust treatment, impact protection, and access to all ports and controls. It comes in a variety of colors and sells for $30, as does the SoftGloss case. Made from TPU, this semi-opaque case features a radial etched pattern on the rear that highlights the Apple logo, open access to all ports and controls, and the ability to more easily slip in and out of bags. The Luxe Original case is made from polycarbonate and features a hard-shell, two-piece design, a metallic, soft touch finish, and access to all ports and controls. It comes in a variety of color combinations and sells for $40.
Similar to the Luxe Original, the Luxe Lean case is also made from polycarbonate and features a hard-shell, snap-on design, a metallic, soft touch finish, and access to all ports and controls; it comes in a host of colors and sells for $30. The Envoy case is a textured, faux leather sleeve-style case offering a pull tab to help remove the iPad that doubles as a Velcro closure, reinforced seams, and padding for impact protection. It is available in several colors and sells for $30. Finally, the NeoFirm Burst is also a sleeve-style case, featuring a radial print design, a semi-rigid foam back, a neoprene exterior, and a fold-over front pocket. It comes in five colors and sells for $25; all of iFrogz’ new cases for the iPad are available now.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Zagg announces iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 keyboard lineup
- Logitech announces Create keyboard for iPad Pro
- Report: iPhone 6S, iPad Pro to feature ‘3D Touch Display’
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- AT&T opens up Wi-Fi calling for iPhone
- Battery impact of Samsung vs TSMC A9 chips overestimated? (Update: Apple response)
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Griffin Survivor Journey and Survivor Summit for iPhone 6/6s
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?