iFrogz delivers slew of cases for iPad
iFrogz has announced its new lineup of cases for the Apple iPad. The Silicone Wrapz case is made from 100% silicone and features an anti-dust treatment, impact protection, and access to all ports and controls. It comes in a variety of colors and sells for $30, as does the SoftGloss case. Made from TPU, this semi-opaque case features a radial etched pattern on the rear that highlights the Apple logo, open access to all ports and controls, and the ability to more easily slip in and out of bags. The Luxe Original case is made from polycarbonate and features a hard-shell, two-piece design, a metallic, soft touch finish, and access to all ports and controls. It comes in a variety of color combinations and sells for $40.
Similar to the Luxe Original, the Luxe Lean case is also made from polycarbonate and features a hard-shell, snap-on design, a metallic, soft touch finish, and access to all ports and controls; it comes in a host of colors and sells for $30. The Envoy case is a textured, faux leather sleeve-style case offering a pull tab to help remove the iPad that doubles as a Velcro closure, reinforced seams, and padding for impact protection. It is available in several colors and sells for $30. Finally, the NeoFirm Burst is also a sleeve-style case, featuring a radial print design, a semi-rigid foam back, a neoprene exterior, and a fold-over front pocket. It comes in five colors and sells for $25; all of iFrogz’ new cases for the iPad are available now.
- iFixit tears down the Apple Pencil
- Jony Ive gives insight into Apple Pencil’s creation
- iPad Pro available in some US Apple Stores today
- Tim Cook talks iPad Pro, wonders why anyone would buy a PC now
- iPad Pro available online Wednesday, hits stores later this week
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Apple expands personal pickup to Apple Stores in the UK
- Apple acknowledges iPad Pro charging problem, doesn’t have fix yet
- App Store rules may limit number of iPad Pro-specific apps
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Logitech Create iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- Apple iPad Pro
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?