iFrogz delivers slew of cases for iPad
iFrogz has announced its new lineup of cases for the Apple iPad. The Silicone Wrapz case is made from 100% silicone and features an anti-dust treatment, impact protection, and access to all ports and controls. It comes in a variety of colors and sells for $30, as does the SoftGloss case. Made from TPU, this semi-opaque case features a radial etched pattern on the rear that highlights the Apple logo, open access to all ports and controls, and the ability to more easily slip in and out of bags. The Luxe Original case is made from polycarbonate and features a hard-shell, two-piece design, a metallic, soft touch finish, and access to all ports and controls. It comes in a variety of color combinations and sells for $40.
Similar to the Luxe Original, the Luxe Lean case is also made from polycarbonate and features a hard-shell, snap-on design, a metallic, soft touch finish, and access to all ports and controls; it comes in a host of colors and sells for $30. The Envoy case is a textured, faux leather sleeve-style case offering a pull tab to help remove the iPad that doubles as a Velcro closure, reinforced seams, and padding for impact protection. It is available in several colors and sells for $30. Finally, the NeoFirm Burst is also a sleeve-style case, featuring a radial print design, a semi-rigid foam back, a neoprene exterior, and a fold-over front pocket. It comes in five colors and sells for $25; all of iFrogz’ new cases for the iPad are available now.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?