iHealth rolls out iBaby Monitor, Digital Scale
iHealth has rolled out its new iBaby Monitor and iHealth Digital Scale for iOS. The iBaby Monitor works with a dedicated iOS app to allow parents to view, hear, and monitor their child locally over Wi-Fi and over the Internet. Features include a high-res, color and night vision camera, the ability to pan up/down and left/right, motion and sound detectors, and two-way audio capability. The iBaby Monitor is priced at $200.
The iHealth Digital Scale is a Bluetooth enabled bathroom-style scale that works in conjunction with a dedicated iOS app to allow multiple users to test, track, graph, and share weight information via email, Facebook, or Twitter using an iOS device. The iHealth Digital Scale will sell for $70; both products are expected to ship in October.
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?