iHome debuts three clock radios for iPad, iPhone, iPod
iHome has announced that it will debut three new alarm clock speaker systems for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod next week at the 2012 International CES. Headlining the lineup is the iW4, the company’s first AirPlay-compatible clock radio system. In addition to Wi-Fi and AirPlay compatibility, the iW4 also offers compatibility with the iHome Connect, Sleep, and Radio apps, upgradable firmware, Ethernet connectivity, dual programmable alarms, the ability to wake and sleep to AirPlay devices, a docked iPad, iPhone or iPod, FM Radio, or alarm tones, SRS TruBass sound enhancement, a gradual wake feature, and a remote control. It is expected to sell for $270.
Also included in the new lineup is the iP18, a LED-powered color changing system featuring a top-mounted iPhone/iPad dock, four color modes, four wake-up modes, a Reson8 speaker chamber, and compatibility with the company’s iHome Sleep and iHome Radio apps. It will sell for $70. Rounding out the offerings if the iD50, a new app-enhanced clock radio that takes some design cues from the company’s award-winning iA100 system, an offers Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming, an AM/FM radio, a top-mounted, iPad/iPhone/iPod-compatible dock, dual 7/5/2 alarms, a speakerphone with built-in mic, SRS TruBass sound enhancement, a line-in jack for connecting other audio sources, an included remote control, and compatibility with the company’s iHome Sleep and iHome Radio apps. It is expected to sell for $170.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?