iHome debuts three clock radios for iPad, iPhone, iPod
iHome has announced that it will debut three new alarm clock speaker systems for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod next week at the 2012 International CES. Headlining the lineup is the iW4, the company’s first AirPlay-compatible clock radio system. In addition to Wi-Fi and AirPlay compatibility, the iW4 also offers compatibility with the iHome Connect, Sleep, and Radio apps, upgradable firmware, Ethernet connectivity, dual programmable alarms, the ability to wake and sleep to AirPlay devices, a docked iPad, iPhone or iPod, FM Radio, or alarm tones, SRS TruBass sound enhancement, a gradual wake feature, and a remote control. It is expected to sell for $270.
Also included in the new lineup is the iP18, a LED-powered color changing system featuring a top-mounted iPhone/iPad dock, four color modes, four wake-up modes, a Reson8 speaker chamber, and compatibility with the company’s iHome Sleep and iHome Radio apps. It will sell for $70. Rounding out the offerings if the iD50, a new app-enhanced clock radio that takes some design cues from the company’s award-winning iA100 system, an offers Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming, an AM/FM radio, a top-mounted, iPad/iPhone/iPod-compatible dock, dual 7/5/2 alarms, a speakerphone with built-in mic, SRS TruBass sound enhancement, a line-in jack for connecting other audio sources, an included remote control, and compatibility with the company’s iHome Sleep and iHome Radio apps. It is expected to sell for $170.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?