iHome intros new Studio Series speakers for iPod, iPhone
iHome has added two new iPod speakers to its Studio Series, following the company’s initial Studio release, the well-received iP1. Both the new iP2 Home Audio System for iPhone and iPod and iP49 Portable Rechargeable Audio System with Alarm Clock & FM Radio for iPhone and iPod feature Digital Power Station (DPS) technology from Bongiovi Acoustics, boosting both systems’ sound quality. The iP2 Home Audio System also offers 50 watts of bi-amped power, a video out jack, and is expected to hit stores this Summer for $200. No pricing or release information is yet available for the iP49.
In addition, the company has also announced the iP39, a Kitchen timer and alarm clock radio speaker system for the iPhone and iPod that offers dual timers—one minute-based timer for fast setting and a second, more fine-tuned timer—a USB charging port, a slide-out Universal Dock, and easy to clean membrane buttons. It will sell for $100 and will be available this Spring.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?