iHome intros new Studio Series speakers for iPod, iPhone
iHome has added two new iPod speakers to its Studio Series, following the company’s initial Studio release, the well-received iP1. Both the new iP2 Home Audio System for iPhone and iPod and iP49 Portable Rechargeable Audio System with Alarm Clock & FM Radio for iPhone and iPod feature Digital Power Station (DPS) technology from Bongiovi Acoustics, boosting both systems’ sound quality. The iP2 Home Audio System also offers 50 watts of bi-amped power, a video out jack, and is expected to hit stores this Summer for $200. No pricing or release information is yet available for the iP49.
In addition, the company has also announced the iP39, a Kitchen timer and alarm clock radio speaker system for the iPhone and iPod that offers dual timers—one minute-based timer for fast setting and a second, more fine-tuned timer—a USB charging port, a slide-out Universal Dock, and easy to clean membrane buttons. It will sell for $100 and will be available this Spring.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?