iHome rolls out new iPod systems, colorizes others | iLounge News

iHome rolls out new iPod systems, colorizes others

imageiHome Audio has announced several new iPod audio systems and clock radios, as well as new “colortunes” versions of its current products in colors to match the latest iPod nanos. Among the new iPod accessories announced were:

• iHome iH10/iH14 - A classically-styled tabletop iPod speaker system with AM/FM radio. It features rotary knob controls, tuned wood cabinet construction, and top-mounting universal iPod dock. The iH10 comes in white or black plastic, while the iH14 comes in black leather or wood finishes.

image• iHome iH4 - An alarm clock that lets you wake and sleep to the music on a docked iPod. It features EXP Expanded Bass and Reson8 technology, an AUX/MP3 input jack, and adjustable LED side accent lights. The iH4 is available in white or black.

image• iHome iH5 (colortunes) - A new version of the company’s popular iHome iH5 with colored speaker grills to match the 2G iPod nano. The colortunes iH5 will be available in white with grills in blue, green, and pink.

image• iHome iH3 (colortunes) - A new version of iHome’s iH3 iPod alarm clock and speaker system in blue, green, pink, and silver to match the 2G iPod nano models. The colortunes iH3 is being sold exclusively at Target stores.

image• iHome iHM1 (colortunes) - An updated and colorized version of the company’s ultra-portable speaker system. Available in blue, green, and pink, the speaker system works with 1G and 2G iPod nanos.

image• iHome iH19 (colortunes) - A new version of iHome’s water-resistant stereo sport case for iPods. The case, now available in blue, green, pink and silver, features two integrated stereo speakers and an external iPod control pad.

Pricing and availability were not provided.

« JVC announces new iPod-compatible audio systems

DLO unveils iBoom Travel, updated TransDock, HomeDock Deluxe »

Comments

I just purchased the ih3 colortunes for my daughter. Is there a remote control i can buy that is compatible for this product?

Posted by nancy on January 16, 2007 at 9:17 AM (PDT)

I bought a pink iHome iH3 iPod alarm clock and speaker system and my daughter does not like. She wants the green. I would like to trade with anyone who does not like the green.I cannot believe iHome will not supply Target with anymore of these.

Posted by Joe on February 3, 2007 at 10:48 PM (PDT)

I am looking for a pink ihome alarm clock

Posted by Debbie on February 27, 2007 at 10:25 AM (PDT)

I want to purchase a PINK ihome clock radio, where can I find one to purchase? Thank You

Posted by Lynn Erwine on March 7, 2007 at 7:15 AM (PDT)

Hi I am trying to find an ihome ih3 alarm clock radio in the blue(turquoise) color but have had no luck. Cant find at target, on apple site, outragiously priced on ebay and amazon.com. If you have any suggestions please email me.

Posted by Lori on March 7, 2007 at 12:10 PM (PDT)

Hi, I am also trying to find a iH3
or iH5 Colorized in PINK.  It’s for my daughter’s birth day and the sooner I find one the better.  I have called over 30 Target’s and they are all sold out.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated….

Posted by Terry on March 26, 2007 at 12:20 PM (PDT)

i need a blue ihm1 ihome where do i find those at

Posted by Megan on June 26, 2007 at 1:36 PM (PDT)

Where can I find the white ih4 alarmclock?

Posted by Jennifer Immel on August 25, 2007 at 11:30 AM (PDT)

hey i got one of these for my birthday in febuary and i was wondering if they are compatible with the brand new ipods i don’t have one but eventually i might get one and if they aren’t i won’t get rid of the ipod i have now

Posted by isbaella on September 16, 2007 at 10:29 AM (PDT)

im looking for a pink ihome

Posted by chris on November 10, 2007 at 12:53 PM (PDT)

So like yeah i want to buy an iHome iH3 (colortunes) but i can’t find them anywhere!! where can i get one and how much will they cost???

Posted by Madison on November 25, 2007 at 9:34 AM (PDT)

Ohh heyy me again so like yeahhh so i want the blue iHome iH3 (colortunes) and yeahh they are like nowhere!!! i’ve been looking on the internet but i still can’t find them!!! please help me!!!

Posted by Madison on November 25, 2007 at 9:37 AM (PDT)

I’m looking into purchasing an iHome iH14 and I was wondering if anyone knew if it is compatible with the 80G iPod Classic. Thanks.

Posted by Nina on April 10, 2008 at 6:11 PM (PDT)

I just bought my daughter the Ipod Nano in blue and I can not find the blue ihome alarm clock.  It’s a birthday gift and I can’t find one.  Please help!!!!!!!

Posted by Jeanette Andino on September 12, 2008 at 5:44 AM (PDT)

Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help. I received an Ipod nano 3rd generation, but am contimplating returning it for the 4th generation Ipod nano. I already have an iH3 alarm clock and do not want to buy another one. Does anyone know if the new Ipod 4th generation will charge and play on it like my Ipod mini does?

Posted by Jennifer on September 24, 2008 at 6:13 PM (PDT)