iHome ships iA100 clock radio for iPod, iPhone, iPad
iHome is now shipping its new iA100 clock radio for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Recipient of an iLounge 2010 CES Best of Show Award, the App-enhanced iA100 offers a top-mounted dock compatible with the iPad, iPhone, or iPod, Bluetooth connectivity for wireless music streaming, speakerphone functionality, and customized connections through iHome’s free iHome+Sleep and iHome+Radio apps. It also features 7/5/2 dual alarms with the ability to wake to a connected device, FM radio, or alarm tones, the ability to sync the iA100’s clock to that of an attached iPhone, 10 FM presets, an auxiliary input jack for connection of other audio sources, backlit buttons, a programmable snooze time, a large, front-mounted clock + display, four active speakers in Reson8 speaker chambers, and Bongiovi DPS sound processing technology. iHome’s iA100 clock radio for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad is available now and sells for $199.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?