iHome ships iA100 clock radio for iPod, iPhone, iPad
iHome is now shipping its new iA100 clock radio for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Recipient of an iLounge 2010 CES Best of Show Award, the App-enhanced iA100 offers a top-mounted dock compatible with the iPad, iPhone, or iPod, Bluetooth connectivity for wireless music streaming, speakerphone functionality, and customized connections through iHome’s free iHome+Sleep and iHome+Radio apps. It also features 7/5/2 dual alarms with the ability to wake to a connected device, FM radio, or alarm tones, the ability to sync the iA100’s clock to that of an attached iPhone, 10 FM presets, an auxiliary input jack for connection of other audio sources, backlit buttons, a programmable snooze time, a large, front-mounted clock + display, four active speakers in Reson8 speaker chambers, and Bongiovi DPS sound processing technology. iHome’s iA100 clock radio for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad is available now and sells for $199.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?