iHome to bow Lightning, Bluetooth speakers, more at CES
iHome has announced its new product lineup to be unveiled at CES, which includes the company’s first Lightning dock speakers. The iDL100 ($150) is a stereo FM clock radio with two Lightning docks, plus a USB charging dock; it’s capable of charging up to three iPads at once with triple 2.1-Amp power. By comparison, the iDL45 ($100) is a version of the iDL100 with only one Lightning dock, retaining the USB charging dock.
iHome is introducing the iBT44 ($200), a portable FM stereo Bluetooth retro boom box. The stereo can operate on six D batteries or use a USB connection to stream audio. Two woofers and tweeters are included, as is a remote control. Other Bluetooth-enabled products announced include the iBT20 ($80), a wireless FM alarm clock radio, and the iBT88 rechargeable mini stereo speaker system, for which no price was given. The iB85 ($100) Bluetooth headphones are foldable and include an on-ear remote and built-in mic, and the iB10 Sport Earhooks ($20) and iB22 ($15) noise-canceling headphones were also introduced. No release dates have been announced.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- InCarBite, Marshall/Urbanears + Peri
- Kanex, Macally, Oaxis + Standzout
- Lenmar, Lynktec, PhoneSuit + WeeGo
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?