iHome to debut iPhone-compatible audio systems
iHome has announced details of its upcoming line of iPhone-compatible clock radios and audio systems. The iP14 Alarm Clock with Remote Control is a L-shaped alarm clock designed specifically for use with the iPhone and iPod touch, while retaining compatibility with most docking iPod models. The unique design allows users to change the orientation of the unit from vertical to horizontal for video viewing, while the clock display rotates along with the unit. It is scheduled for an April release, and will sell for $100. The iP9 Clock Radio & Audio System is based on the company’s iH9 clock radio, and adds several new features, including a remote that controls both the unit and iPod menu functions, 3D sound, a new 7-5-2 feature that lets users set different alarm tones and times for different days, and programmable snooze settings. It is expected to ship in February or March, and will sell for $120.
The iP47 Bluetooth Clock Radio & Speakerphone is a Bluetooth-enabled unit that allows users to dial and receive calls through its speakerphone, and wirelessly stream music from their A2DP stereo-enabled MP3 cell phones. Other features include a large LCD display with caller ID and a dual alarm. It will be released in June and will sell for $150. Finally, the iP51 2.1 Micro System with Sub is a space-saving system that features a built-in clock radio to wake and sleep to your iPhone or iPod, and video output for streaming videos to a TV. It is also expected to ship in June, and will sell for $170.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?