IK Multimedia debuts iRig Pro interface
IK Multimedia has announced the iRig Pro ($150), a universal digital mobile audio/MIDI interface for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. A pocket-sized, battery-powered interface, the iRig Pro is a step up from the company’s iRig HD. It “accepts virtually every type of audio and MIDI input” — dynamic or condenser microphones, guitars, line-level sources, keyboards, pads, and controllers are all compatible. The audio and MIDI inputs can be used simultaneously to control guitar or vocal software with foot controllers or pedals, for switching presets, and for controlling effects levels. A suite of IK’s music creation apps is also included.
iRig Pro features a 1/4”-XLR combo input connector for use with standard XLR cables, a 1/4” mono line, or instrument signal cables. A switchable 48V phantom power supply can be used with studio condenser microphones. iRig Pro is powered by a 9V battery, and comes with three detachable cables that are compatible with Lightning, Dock Connector and USB connectors. IK Multimedia’s newest interface is set to ship this month.
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Nautilus announces HealthKit integration
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
- Jawbone announces UP3, UP Move fitness trackers
- iOS updates causing Mophie Juice Pack Air compatibility problems?
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Microsoft, Yahoo hope to replace Google for Safari default search?
- T-Mobile required to fully disclose throttled data speeds
- Steve Jobs biopic picked up by Universal, Fassbender to star
- Handbrake updated to 0.10, adds new encoders + more
- Report: ‘Deep Organizational Issues’ at Apple affecting iCloud progress
- Apple announces Product(RED) Gift Cards for Black Friday
- Apple unveils Product(RED) apps for World AIDS Day 2014
- Apps of the Week: Sago Mini Road Trip, Football Manager Handheld 2015, Deliveries 6.0 + more
- Square plans to accept Apple Pay in 2015
- Google settles patent litigation with Apple’s Rockstar consortium
- Verus Case Damda Slide for iPhone 6 Plus
- Heckler Design @Rest Stand for iPad (2014)
- Kerf Case Wood Cases for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio for iPhone 6 Plus
- ZeroChroma FluxStand-Compatible Car Vent Mount + Reflective Armband
- Griffin Slim Folio and Survivor All-Terrain for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Slide-Mount Combo Pack for iPad Folio-Slide Cases
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0