IK Multimedia releases AmpliTube for iPad
Following up on its May announcement of the AmpliTube iRig adapter, IK Multimedia has released the iPad version of its AmpliTube for iPad companion software. Designed to be used with the iRig adapter, the AmpliTube app provides a portable multi-touch tone-modeling solution for guitar and bass players. The app provides the same 23 amps and effects as the iPhone version, accessible from a single-pane touchscreen control interface and four simultaneous stompbox effects—one more than the iPhone version. The app provides five amp models with full tonal and drive controls, 11 stompbox effects, five cabinet layouts and two microphones. Users can easily organize and recall configurations on the fly with 36 available presets. Additional functions in the iPad version include a tuner, metronome and backing track player that can be used to improve playing skills. AmpliTube for iPad is available from the App Store for $20. A free version is also available with only three effects and a single amp and cabinet; additional gear from the full version can be added to the free version via in-app purchase. An iPhone version is also available. The AmpliTube iRig adapter is sold separately for $40.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?