IK Multimedia releases AmpliTube for iPad
Following up on its May announcement of the AmpliTube iRig adapter, IK Multimedia has released the iPad version of its AmpliTube for iPad companion software. Designed to be used with the iRig adapter, the AmpliTube app provides a portable multi-touch tone-modeling solution for guitar and bass players. The app provides the same 23 amps and effects as the iPhone version, accessible from a single-pane touchscreen control interface and four simultaneous stompbox effects—one more than the iPhone version. The app provides five amp models with full tonal and drive controls, 11 stompbox effects, five cabinet layouts and two microphones. Users can easily organize and recall configurations on the fly with 36 available presets. Additional functions in the iPad version include a tuner, metronome and backing track player that can be used to improve playing skills. AmpliTube for iPad is available from the App Store for $20. A free version is also available with only three effects and a single amp and cabinet; additional gear from the full version can be added to the free version via in-app purchase. An iPhone version is also available. The AmpliTube iRig adapter is sold separately for $40.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?