IK Multimedia releases iRig Recorder
IK Multimedia has released iRig Recorder, a new app for easily creating recordings on an iPhone or iPod touch. Designed as an additional companion app for the iRig Mic, iRig Recorder provides simple to use effects processors and presets to allow easy recording by users with little or no music or audio knowledge. The app organizes recordings by date and time and also automatically tags them with a geographic location using the iOS device’s location services. File can be exported via e-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP, SoundCloud or iTunes File Sharing in a range of sizes and formats up to and including 16-bit 44.1khz uncompressed audio. iRig Recorder provides one-touch recording with real-time monitoring, intuitive non-destructive editing for trimming and looping recordings and pitch- and time-based effects such as changing the speed of recordings to adapt them for mixing with other media or as video sound tracks. The app includes eight effects processors in total such as optimize level, optimize tone, cleanup, and voice brightening and smoothing. iRig Recorder is available from the App Store in two versions; iRig Recorder ($5) includes the full set of features while iRig Recorder Free which allows users to try the basic features of the app and purchase additional editing functionality, WAV file export and effects processors from within the app.
- The LEGO Movie Video Game, Rocket Cars, SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run, 1Password 5.2 + more
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Be My Eyes, GoodReader 4.8, MacID, Multifly + more
- Monument Valley infographic reveals revenue, other stats from hit game
- AllCast, Google Classroom, Google Maps 4.2, Peg + Cat: The Tree Problem + more
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards