iLive rolls out iPod, iPhone sound systems
iLive has introduced several new sound systems for the iPod and iPhone. The iS809B and iS819B are wireless speaker systems for iPod. Both units’ speakers operate over the 2.4 GHz frequency, with RF remotes for control flexibility, and the ability to operate on either AC or battery power. The main control units feature an integrated iPod dock, clock, line input, and in the iS819B, an AM/FM radio. The iLive iS809B and iS819B wireless speaker systems for iPod will sell for $130 and $150, respectively.
The company’s new “Works with iPhone” certified offerings include the iSP209B, a small portable speaker unit, the iSP389B, a combined tabletop clock and speaker, and the iSP809B, a HD radio and speaker system with iTunes tagging. All three of the systems offer alarm clocks and included remote controls; the iSP209B is programmable to wake to the iPod, while the iSP809B has dual alarms. iLive’s iSP209B, iSP389B, and iSP809B iPhone-compatible systems will sell for $80, $100, and $150, respectively. Finally, the iCP689B is a new clock radio for iPod, offering IntelliSet automatic time setting, an AM/FM radio with 20 station presets, dual alarms, and an included remote control. It will sell for $100; all of iLive’s new speaker systems are expected to ship this spring.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple denies reported MVNO cellular service plans
- Australian cellular carrier Telstra offering Apple Music free for 12 months
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?