iLounge 2010 Buyers’ Guide Contest: Design the Apple Tablet - Closed for Judging
Published: Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Site News Categories:
On November 2, 2009, iLounge will release The 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide, and three lucky contest winners will be announced inside.
How can you win? Design the Apple Tablet! We want to see your creative and artistic talent! Submit a brand-new artistic rendition (minimum 1600 pixels wide) of what you think Apple’s upcoming Tablet device should look like, including the on-screen interface. Some of the details are believed to be known here, but you’re not bound to follow them. Your image may be wholly original or based in part on iLounge photos of the iPhone or iPod touch, however, originality is strongly encouraged, and no use of others’ photos or previous contest entries is permitted. Please do not overlap text on top of the image of the Tablet. iLounge’s editors will pick our three favorite concepts from the pool of valid entries. You must submit your name, e-mail address, and location (city/state/country) with your art in order to qualify.
Grand prize Ultimate Ears Custom UE 4 Pros (MSRP $399) + Apple iPod touch 8GB (MSRP $199) (Provided by iLounge.com)
For this contest, we will be selecting winners based on either the plausibility or the cool factor of their designs, and unlike some previous contests, we are not looking for funny entries. Use realistic or smart design ideas to inspire your work and you’ll have the best shot at winning a prize.
Example entries from past contest: iPhone Concept art.
|Recent Design the Apple Tablet Contest Entries|
iPad: Multitasking, Sync, eBook Reader, and more. (Updated #2)
Macbook touch and Macbook touch 3G
The Design the Apple Tablet Contest begins as of this posting and ends on October 26, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
You must submit your name and a valid e-mail address with each entry. No exceptions.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced in the 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide on November 2, 2009.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all art, photographs, and private information you submit are entirely yours at the time of submission, become the property of iLounge upon submission, and that you have not submitted and will not submit such images to any other contest.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of Washington, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple hires radio exec for iTunes Radio
- Apps: 12 Days of Gifts, The Animal Alphabet Singers, Drawing Together + FIFA
- China Labor Watch seeks investigation of Pegatron deaths
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
- Report: Forstall advising startups, involved in philanthropy
- Lightning developer leaves Apple, redesigns Square Reader
- China Mobile opens iPhone preorders on Dec. 12
- Apple, others call for govt. surveillance reform
- New apps aim to fix iOS 7 wallpaper issues
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, new giveaway
- Kanex Foldable iDevice Stand
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Photo Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- Belkin APEX360 Advanced Protection Case for iPad mini
- STM Grip 2 for iPad Air
- CM4 Slite Card Case for iPhone 5c
- Newer Technology NuGuard KX for iPad Air + iPad mini
- The Joy Factory aXtion Bold for iPad Air
- OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Air + iPad mini with Retina display
- Tabu Lumen TL800 App Enabled LED Color Smart Bulb
- Wren V5BT Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store