iLounge Adds Free iPhone Book to Million-Copy iPod Book 3
When we released The Free iPod Book 3.0 in June, we could never have imagined that readers would download it over a million times by the time we released an update. Today, iLounge is proud to announce the release of The Free iPod Book 3.3, the latest edition of our popular guide to All Things iPod and iTunes. We’ve completely revamped our iPhone coverage into a new section called The Free iPhone Book, designed to help you decide whether the iPhone is right for your needs, and how to accessorize it. You’ll find facts and opinions on iPhone hardware, software, calling plans, accessories, and even new iPhone-specific features of iTunes. Click on the headline above for more details, on the links to get your copy of the Book, or here to tell a friend!
To save to disk, right-click and save.
As before, The Free iPod Book 3.3 focuses on offering incredible iPod, iTunes, and Apple TV coverage. We include 130 tips on maximizing your iPod, 140 tips on making the most of iTunes, and over 1,375 product ratings in our ever-growing Report Card. Now at 244 pages, you won’t believe how much is in the Book—completely free, at no cost whatsoever.
Download it now; it’s in PDF format, readable on any PC or Macintosh computer. For additional details, click here to see the full story. And please do your part to share the Book by hosting it on your filesharing network of choice. Enjoy!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Report: AirPods delay due to problems with wireless audio synchronization
- Apple offering hands-on demos of Super Mario Run in stores
- Report: Apple pursuing studio agreements for early movie rentals
- Apple releases seventh beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple makes its picks for best iPhone, iPad and Apple TV apps of 2016
- Apple acknowledges Apple Music now includes ‘all the benefits of iTunes Match’
- Apple Music tops 20 million subscribers
- Apple blames ‘external factors’ for iPhone fires in China
- Rumor: 2017 iPhones won’t include glass chassis or wireless charging; will add red color
- Top Apple supplier Foxconn planning U.S. investment
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Sen.se GuardPeanut
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10