iLounge Adds Free iPhone Book to Million-Copy iPod Book 3
When we released The Free iPod Book 3.0 in June, we could never have imagined that readers would download it over a million times by the time we released an update. Today, iLounge is proud to announce the release of The Free iPod Book 3.3, the latest edition of our popular guide to All Things iPod and iTunes. We’ve completely revamped our iPhone coverage into a new section called The Free iPhone Book, designed to help you decide whether the iPhone is right for your needs, and how to accessorize it. You’ll find facts and opinions on iPhone hardware, software, calling plans, accessories, and even new iPhone-specific features of iTunes. Click on the headline above for more details, on the links to get your copy of the Book, or here to tell a friend!
To save to disk, right-click and save.
As before, The Free iPod Book 3.3 focuses on offering incredible iPod, iTunes, and Apple TV coverage. We include 130 tips on maximizing your iPod, 140 tips on making the most of iTunes, and over 1,375 product ratings in our ever-growing Report Card. Now at 244 pages, you won’t believe how much is in the Book—completely free, at no cost whatsoever.
Download it now; it’s in PDF format, readable on any PC or Macintosh computer. For additional details, click here to see the full story. And please do your part to share the Book by hosting it on your filesharing network of choice. Enjoy!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- iFixit highlights ‘Touch Disease’ affecting many iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models
- Rebranded Nike+ Run Club app adds new tracking abilities
- Apple Music Festival set for Sept. 18-30
- Report: Apple planning three iPhone models for 2017, one with curved OLED display
- Apple investigating after two Foxconn employees died last week
- Apple buys health data startup Gliimpse
- Report: Apple passes on Lyft acquisition
- Apple releases iOS 10 beta 7 to developers
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- 808 Audio Canz XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Standzout Helix Dock for Apple Watch
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app