Enter Now: iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide Contests
ALL CONTESTS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR JUDGING.
Our past iPod design contests have produced some incredible ideas and pieces of art - because of iLounge readers, this was the first place to show off a conceptual “iPod nano,” and there have been hundreds of cool “future iPod” concepts submitted to our galleries. This time, we wanted to try something a little different. Use your creativity and other skills to design the “ultimate iPod accessory.” We will pick three total winners, one from each of these categories, with the Grand Prize winner taking home the “Ultimate iPod Accessory Pack” from Oregon Scientific and Belkin.
Best Creative Entry: Come up with a smart iPod add-on that is original and worthwhile.
Best Realistic/Practical Entry: Create an iPod add-on that looks really sharp and would be very likely to be produced.
Best Funny Entry: Create an iPod add-on that makes people laugh. Use good taste.
Restrictions: Your artwork must be original, and cannot be copied from another source. You may use computer-assisted art tools, Photoshop, hand drawings, or whatever other method you choose to create a 2-D image in JPEG format for submission to us, but the artwork you submit must be original.
How to Enter: Submit your design in The Ultimate iPod Accessory album.
TuneStage Bluetooth Audio Kit
TunePower External Battery Pack
TuneDok Auto Mount
TuneCast II FM Transmitter
Auto Kit Charger with Audio-Out
Digital Camera Link
Classic Leather Case
Y Audio Cable
The other two winners will each receive one iBall by Oregon Scientific (retail value approx. $300).
In honor of Apple’s release of black- and white-bodied iPod nanos, iLounge is holding a black-and-white photo contest. We will give away two iPod nanos to the submitters of the top two photos we select. Each winner may select the color of the nano he or she wins.
The rules for this contest are very simple: your photograph must be original, must include or in some smart way reference an iPod, and must be in black and white. You may choose to use people, other objects, and/or a background, but you may not digitally edit the photo in any way other than to crop and/or adjust its brightness and contrast.
Super Important: Winners MUST submit full-sized images of 1600x1200 or greater size immediately on request of iLounge.
How to Enter: Submit your photo to the iPod Black & White Photo album.
One iPod nano (2GB black or white) (retail value $200) per winner.
- Black & White Photo Contest: No Photoshop or other photo editing is allowed, except for color/contrast correction.
- Ultimate Accessory Contest: Photoshop or other photo editing is allowed.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide Contests will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: October 27, 2005, at 11:59PM Pacific Time
- Three photos/pictures per person maximum.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Get your parents’ permission and enter with their email address.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- By submitting, you agree that all private information, art and photographs you submit become the property of iLounge, and that you will not and have not submitted such art and photographs to any other contest. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, save that the names of the winners will be used to identify the winners in the iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide.
- Winners will be announced and published in the iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide on November 1, 2005.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?