iLounge announces Best of the Year Award winners
iLounge has announced its Best of the Year Awards across 16 categories, found in our 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide. This year’s multiple Award winners included:
• Logitech, winner of Keyboard of the Year and Accessory of the Year Awards for the Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard, Headphone of the Year Award for UE 900, and Accessory Maker of the Year Award (Editors’ Choice).
• SwitchEasy, winner of the iPhone Case of the Year Award for Numbers (iPhone 5/5c/5s) and tied winner for iPad Case of the Year Award, Canvas for iPad mini.
• Gameloft, winner of Game of the Year Award for Asphalt 8: Airborne and iOS Game Developer of the Year (Editors’ Choice).
• Google, winner of iOS App of the Year Award for Google Maps, and iOS App Developer of the Year Award.
Apple, G-Project, Incipio, Orbotix, Originator, SuperTooth, and ZeroChroma also received Best of the Year Awards in individual categories ranging from Car Accessory to Innovation, iPod Case to Kids’ App, and Speaker of the Year. Thousands of readers cast votes in iLounge’s Readers’ Choice Awards, praising Belkin, Google, and Rovio for their accessories, apps, and games, respectively. Download the 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide here for all of the details.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app