iLounge announces free 2004 Buyers’ Guide
Need to drop a strong hint that you want an iPod or accessories for the holidays? Want to do it for free? iLounge has the answer. On November 1, 2004, we will release the iLounge Buyers’ Guide 2004, a completely free way for our over 1.2 million readers to tell their friends and family which gifts they want to receive.
That’s right. We said completely free. This is our way of showing our continued commitment to keeping the world’s best iPod information free for the world’s best readers.
The iLounge Buyers’ Guide will be a PDF-format magazine including reviews of the world’s top iPod accessories and previews of upcoming products, an easy-to-read iLounge Report Card on the hundreds of products we’ve reviewed, and much, much more. Print pages for your family’s shopping lists.
More details will be announced in the days leading up to November 1. For media and advertising information, please contact Dennis Lloyd.
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?