iLounge announces free 2004 Buyers’ Guide
Need to drop a strong hint that you want an iPod or accessories for the holidays? Want to do it for free? iLounge has the answer. On November 1, 2004, we will release the iLounge Buyers’ Guide 2004, a completely free way for our over 1.2 million readers to tell their friends and family which gifts they want to receive.
That’s right. We said completely free. This is our way of showing our continued commitment to keeping the world’s best iPod information free for the world’s best readers.
The iLounge Buyers’ Guide will be a PDF-format magazine including reviews of the world’s top iPod accessories and previews of upcoming products, an easy-to-read iLounge Report Card on the hundreds of products we’ve reviewed, and much, much more. Print pages for your family’s shopping lists.
More details will be announced in the days leading up to November 1. For media and advertising information, please contact Dennis Lloyd.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?