iLounge announces free 2004 Buyers’ Guide
Need to drop a strong hint that you want an iPod or accessories for the holidays? Want to do it for free? iLounge has the answer. On November 1, 2004, we will release the iLounge Buyers’ Guide 2004, a completely free way for our over 1.2 million readers to tell their friends and family which gifts they want to receive.
That’s right. We said completely free. This is our way of showing our continued commitment to keeping the world’s best iPod information free for the world’s best readers.
The iLounge Buyers’ Guide will be a PDF-format magazine including reviews of the world’s top iPod accessories and previews of upcoming products, an easy-to-read iLounge Report Card on the hundreds of products we’ve reviewed, and much, much more. Print pages for your family’s shopping lists.
More details will be announced in the days leading up to November 1. For media and advertising information, please contact Dennis Lloyd.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?