iLounge announces iProvocateur + iPod As Art Contests - Winners Announced
Published: Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Site News Categories:
Seventeen iPods! An HDTV! And More! Are You Creative Enough to Win an Amazing Prize?
On October 31, 2008, iLounge will release the 2009 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide, and the winners of two amazing contests will be announced inside.
Contest 1: iProvocateur. For our biggest photo contest ever, we want to see your creative photography! The rules for this contest are simple: submit an original high-resolution photograph (minimum 1600 pixels wide or tall) of an iPod or iPhone in a provocative setting—a person, people, and/or eye-catching background can appear along with the device. Winning entries will be those that are the most stunning or otherwise visually interesting to our editors. You may use an image-editing tool to adjust colors, brightness, rotation and other facets of the photo, however, note that we strongly prefer natural-looking images.
Need some more inspiration? From Webster’s Dictionary: “Provocative: Serving or tending to provoke, excite, or stimulate; exciting.”
|Recent iProvocateur Entries|
One Grand Prize: 10, yes, 10 brand-new iPods—(9) Fourth-Generation iPod nanos (8GB each) and (1) Second-Generation iPod touch (16GB, total MSRP $1640), courtesy of iLounge.
One Second-Place Prize: (2) Second-Generation iPod touches (16GB each, total MSRP $598), courtesy of iLounge.
One Third-Place Prize: (3) Fourth-Generation iPod nanos (total MSRP $447), courtesy of iLounge.
What will you do with all those brand-new iPods? Keep them. Give them as gifts. Sell them. It’s up to you! For this holiday season, we want each of our winners to be able to have something great for themselves, and for their family or friends.
As always, no use of others’ images or previous contest entries is permitted, text should not be overlapped on top of the image, and you must submit your name, e-mail address, and location (city/state/country) with your image in order to qualify.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- Senate subcommittee accuses Apple of tax avoidance
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- Apple releases testimony before CEO’s Senate appearance
- New Apple offers in India can reduce iPhone price
- Report: Apple testing 1.5” OLED displays for iWatch
- Song skipping terms slowing iRadio negotiations
- iLounge Weekly arriving Monday, giveaway reminder
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- OCDesk OCDock for iPhone 5
- Bluelounge MiniDock (With Lightning Connector)
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address
- Effect of erasing an iPhone on the Find My iPhone feature