iLounge announces iProvocateur + iPod As Art Contests - Winners Announced
Seventeen iPods! An HDTV! And More! Are You Creative Enough to Win an Amazing Prize?
On October 31, 2008, iLounge will release the 2009 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide, and the winners of two amazing contests will be announced inside.
Contest 1: iProvocateur. For our biggest photo contest ever, we want to see your creative photography! The rules for this contest are simple: submit an original high-resolution photograph (minimum 1600 pixels wide or tall) of an iPod or iPhone in a provocative setting—a person, people, and/or eye-catching background can appear along with the device. Winning entries will be those that are the most stunning or otherwise visually interesting to our editors. You may use an image-editing tool to adjust colors, brightness, rotation and other facets of the photo, however, note that we strongly prefer natural-looking images.
Need some more inspiration? From Webster’s Dictionary: “Provocative: Serving or tending to provoke, excite, or stimulate; exciting.”
|Recent iProvocateur Entries|
One Grand Prize: 10, yes, 10 brand-new iPods—(9) Fourth-Generation iPod nanos (8GB each) and (1) Second-Generation iPod touch (16GB, total MSRP $1640), courtesy of iLounge.
One Second-Place Prize: (2) Second-Generation iPod touches (16GB each, total MSRP $598), courtesy of iLounge.
One Third-Place Prize: (3) Fourth-Generation iPod nanos (total MSRP $447), courtesy of iLounge.
What will you do with all those brand-new iPods? Keep them. Give them as gifts. Sell them. It’s up to you! For this holiday season, we want each of our winners to be able to have something great for themselves, and for their family or friends.
As always, no use of others’ images or previous contest entries is permitted, text should not be overlapped on top of the image, and you must submit your name, e-mail address, and location (city/state/country) with your image in order to qualify.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- WSJ: Apple asking suppliers to make 70-80M new iPhones this year
- Apple ‘iTime’ patent includes wristband sensors
- Tips app debuts in iOS 8 beta 4
- iTunes 12 makes its first appearance with iOS-style design
- Apple releases fourth beta of iOS 8
- Forensic scientist notes iOS ‘back doors’
- Eighth annual iTunes Festival announced
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Bio Inc.
- EU criticizes Apple for in-app purchases (Update)
- Sue Wagner joins Apple board of directors as Bill Campbell retires
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads