iLounge announces iProvocateur + iPod As Art Contests - Winners Announced
Published: Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Site News Categories:
Seventeen iPods! An HDTV! And More! Are You Creative Enough to Win an Amazing Prize?
On October 31, 2008, iLounge will release the 2009 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide, and the winners of two amazing contests will be announced inside.
Contest 1: iProvocateur. For our biggest photo contest ever, we want to see your creative photography! The rules for this contest are simple: submit an original high-resolution photograph (minimum 1600 pixels wide or tall) of an iPod or iPhone in a provocative setting—a person, people, and/or eye-catching background can appear along with the device. Winning entries will be those that are the most stunning or otherwise visually interesting to our editors. You may use an image-editing tool to adjust colors, brightness, rotation and other facets of the photo, however, note that we strongly prefer natural-looking images.
Need some more inspiration? From Webster’s Dictionary: “Provocative: Serving or tending to provoke, excite, or stimulate; exciting.”
|Recent iProvocateur Entries|
One Grand Prize: 10, yes, 10 brand-new iPods—(9) Fourth-Generation iPod nanos (8GB each) and (1) Second-Generation iPod touch (16GB, total MSRP $1640), courtesy of iLounge.
One Second-Place Prize: (2) Second-Generation iPod touches (16GB each, total MSRP $598), courtesy of iLounge.
One Third-Place Prize: (3) Fourth-Generation iPod nanos (total MSRP $447), courtesy of iLounge.
What will you do with all those brand-new iPods? Keep them. Give them as gifts. Sell them. It’s up to you! For this holiday season, we want each of our winners to be able to have something great for themselves, and for their family or friends.
As always, no use of others’ images or previous contest entries is permitted, text should not be overlapped on top of the image, and you must submit your name, e-mail address, and location (city/state/country) with your image in order to qualify.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Google covering some Samsung defense costs in Apple case
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1
- Apps: 1Password 4.5, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Health Mate 2.0 + WeMo 1.5.1
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac