iLounge announces the Design the Apple Tablet contest
iLounge is pleased to announce our Design the Apple Tablet Contest, which will be featured in our 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide when it is released on November 2nd. In the contest, we’re looking for an artistic rendition of what you think Apple’s upcoming Tablet device should look like, including the physical form, as well as the on-screen interface. You may base your design on our prior article outlining what we’ve heard about the tablet so far, or just use your imagination; your images may also be based in part on iLounge photos of the iPhone or iPod touch, but you may not use others’ photos or prior contest entries. iLounge’s editors will pick our three favorite entries from the valid entries, with the grand prize winner receiving a pair of Ultimate Ears Custom UE 4 Pros, provided by Ultimate Ears, and an 8GB iPod touch. The first runner up will also receive a pair of Ultimate Ears Custom UE 4 Pros, while the second runner up will receive a pair of Ultimate Ears 700 earphones. To enter, simply use the Upload Your Image button on the official contest page; the contest ends on October 26, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time, so get started on your entry, and good luck!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?