iLounge announces the Design the Apple Tablet contest
iLounge is pleased to announce our Design the Apple Tablet Contest, which will be featured in our 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide when it is released on November 2nd. In the contest, we’re looking for an artistic rendition of what you think Apple’s upcoming Tablet device should look like, including the physical form, as well as the on-screen interface. You may base your design on our prior article outlining what we’ve heard about the tablet so far, or just use your imagination; your images may also be based in part on iLounge photos of the iPhone or iPod touch, but you may not use others’ photos or prior contest entries. iLounge’s editors will pick our three favorite entries from the valid entries, with the grand prize winner receiving a pair of Ultimate Ears Custom UE 4 Pros, provided by Ultimate Ears, and an 8GB iPod touch. The first runner up will also receive a pair of Ultimate Ears Custom UE 4 Pros, while the second runner up will receive a pair of Ultimate Ears 700 earphones. To enter, simply use the Upload Your Image button on the official contest page; the contest ends on October 26, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time, so get started on your entry, and good luck!
- iLounge launches CES 2015 Special Edition site
- Happy New Year 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015