iLounge announces the Design the Apple Tablet contest
iLounge is pleased to announce our Design the Apple Tablet Contest, which will be featured in our 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide when it is released on November 2nd. In the contest, we’re looking for an artistic rendition of what you think Apple’s upcoming Tablet device should look like, including the physical form, as well as the on-screen interface. You may base your design on our prior article outlining what we’ve heard about the tablet so far, or just use your imagination; your images may also be based in part on iLounge photos of the iPhone or iPod touch, but you may not use others’ photos or prior contest entries. iLounge’s editors will pick our three favorite entries from the valid entries, with the grand prize winner receiving a pair of Ultimate Ears Custom UE 4 Pros, provided by Ultimate Ears, and an 8GB iPod touch. The first runner up will also receive a pair of Ultimate Ears Custom UE 4 Pros, while the second runner up will receive a pair of Ultimate Ears 700 earphones. To enter, simply use the Upload Your Image button on the official contest page; the contest ends on October 26, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time, so get started on your entry, and good luck!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?