iLounge/Apple-X announce live Macworld SF Keynote and Expo coverage
The iLounge IRC channel will be hosting a live, play-by-play coverage of the Macworld Keynote Presentation by Steve Jobs on Tuesday, January 6th at 9 am PST. Apple-X.net’s Trent Lapinski will be at a nearby Apple Store in San Francisco for the live broadcast and typing his fingers to the bone in our IRC channel while Steve Jobs presents his keynote. Apple is expected to provide a live QuickTime video stream of the keynote, but we are providing text based coverage for those on slow Internet connections and/or cannot view the QuickTime stream.
Dennis Lloyd (a.k.a. iLounger) will be attending the Macworld Keynote Presentation and Expo, and updating iLounge with news, first hand reports on new iPod accessories, and taking lots of photos.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?