iLounge/Apple-X announce live Macworld SF Keynote and Expo coverage
The iLounge IRC channel will be hosting a live, play-by-play coverage of the Macworld Keynote Presentation by Steve Jobs on Tuesday, January 6th at 9 am PST. Apple-X.net’s Trent Lapinski will be at a nearby Apple Store in San Francisco for the live broadcast and typing his fingers to the bone in our IRC channel while Steve Jobs presents his keynote. Apple is expected to provide a live QuickTime video stream of the keynote, but we are providing text based coverage for those on slow Internet connections and/or cannot view the QuickTime stream.
Dennis Lloyd (a.k.a. iLounger) will be attending the Macworld Keynote Presentation and Expo, and updating iLounge with news, first hand reports on new iPod accessories, and taking lots of photos.
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?