iLounge Back to School Guide reveals new iPod gear
iLounge’s free iPod Book & Back to School Guide, which released today, has exclusive sneak peeks at several upcoming iPod accessories:
Oregon Scientific’s iBall (shown right) is a unique combination clock, two-channel speaker system, and iPod dock.
The On Stage II is an update to JBL’s UFO-like portable speaker system for the iPod, which gains an RF remote.
Blumac’s Cerulean is set of amplified silver speakers that come with a unique, case-friendly iPod dock and remote control.
The Belkin TuneFM is an easy-to-use FM transmitter that uses a large LED display and four touch-sensitive buttons.
The Griffin iRave is “the ultimate iPod shuffle lanyard”—it has a collection of colored lights that pulse in sync to the music you’re playing.
Griffin’s iTalk 2 is the successor to the original iPod voice recording attachment. It adds a button for quick recording and improved, digital automatic gain control.
Sumo’s PlayThru Cases feature either vertical or horizontal front flaps and easy access to the iPod’s controls.
Download the 140-page iPod Book & Back to School Guide for complete details on these new products. The guide, which is available in printable and widescreen versions, also has numerous iPod and iTunes tips, tutorials, reviews, contests and much more.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards