iLounge Back to School Guide reveals new iPod gear
iLounge’s free iPod Book & Back to School Guide, which released today, has exclusive sneak peeks at several upcoming iPod accessories:
Oregon Scientific’s iBall (shown right) is a unique combination clock, two-channel speaker system, and iPod dock.
The On Stage II is an update to JBL’s UFO-like portable speaker system for the iPod, which gains an RF remote.
Blumac’s Cerulean is set of amplified silver speakers that come with a unique, case-friendly iPod dock and remote control.
The Belkin TuneFM is an easy-to-use FM transmitter that uses a large LED display and four touch-sensitive buttons.
The Griffin iRave is “the ultimate iPod shuffle lanyard”—it has a collection of colored lights that pulse in sync to the music you’re playing.
Griffin’s iTalk 2 is the successor to the original iPod voice recording attachment. It adds a button for quick recording and improved, digital automatic gain control.
Sumo’s PlayThru Cases feature either vertical or horizontal front flaps and easy access to the iPod’s controls.
Download the 140-page iPod Book & Back to School Guide for complete details on these new products. The guide, which is available in printable and widescreen versions, also has numerous iPod and iTunes tips, tutorials, reviews, contests and much more.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple denies reported MVNO cellular service plans
- Australian cellular carrier Telstra offering Apple Music free for 12 months
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?