iLounge Buyers’ Guide 2005 hits 100k mark
iLounge is proud to announce that in only the first four days since its release, the new issue of our Buyers’ Guide (Spring/Summer 2005) has already been downloaded more than 100,000 times directly from iLounge’s servers. This number does not include any of the downloads that have taken place through the numerous mirrored download servers available, or downloads made through file-sharing networks. iLounge has encouraged sharing of the Buyers’ Guide through such networks in an effort to promote responsible and legal use of these technologies.
The magazine-format digital Buyers’ Guide includes over 100 pages of iPod culture, products, and expert advice from iLounge. You’ll find tons of previews and reviews, a Beginners’ Guide to the iPod, sneak peeks at upcoming accessories (including Griffin’s iTripLCD), a first look at the new iLounge web site design, and much more. Downloads are now available in two formats: one for single-page viewing and easy home printing, and another for widescreen magazine-style viewing in double-page spreads. Both versions are completely free for iLounge users, and are available here.
The first Buyers’ Guide, which was released in November of last year, has been downloaded approximately 350,000 times so far, and contains its own collection of feature articles, reviews, and contest entries from iLounge readers. It remains available for free download at this link.
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 4 to developers, adds Apple Watch support
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 2 to developers
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.2, fixing missing ringtones issue
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014