iLounge & CEA announce over 40 iLounge Pavilion exhibitors
iLounge and the Consumer Electronics Association are excited to announce the first public list of exhibitors for the iLounge Pavilion, a unified iPod, iPhone, and Mac showcase that will be part of the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 7-10 2010. The public list features more than 40 companies, including industry-leading accessory makers such as Griffin, Incase, Scosche, Macally, iSkin, AAMP/Peripheral Electronics, Power Support, Etymotic, Westone, and numerous other developers; additional names will be made public in the lead-up to the event.
“We’re thrilled that so many outstanding developers from North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already joined together to show off their latest and greatest Apple products at the Pavilion,” said Jeremy Horwitz, Editor-in-Chief of iLounge. “It is truly a one-stop destination to experience all things Apple at the consumer technology industry’s largest trade show.” If your company is interested but has not yet signed up for the 2010 CES, contact CEA Senior Account Executive Tira Gordon at [email protected] today, and see the official 2010 International CES web site for more details.
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
- Apple TV adds NatGeo TV channel
- Insteon’s HomeKit-enabled Hub now available
- Apple’s subscription TV service won’t be announced at WWDC next week
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- RooCase Esteem for iPhone 6
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?