iLounge Debuts Free iPod Book 3.0, with 14 iPhone Exclusives
So far, 2007 has been slow. Today, it’s speeding up. iLounge is proud to announce the release of The Free iPod Book 3.0, the third edition of our popular guide to All Things iPod and iTunes. Some big news: The iPhone’s in here. Take a world exclusive look at the entire first wave of iPhone accessories - car, case, and charging add-ons from Belkin, dreamGear, Griffin, Marware, Power Support, V-Moda and XtremeMac. Click on the headline for more details, on the links to get your copy of the Book, or here to tell a friend!
To save to disk, right-click and save.
Of course, there’s incredible iPod, iTunes, and Apple TV coverage inside, too. The Free iPod Book 3.0 includes the world’s first look at Ultimate Ears’ groundbreaking quadruple-driver UE-11 earphones, comprehensive iTunes and iTunes Plus tips, and the latest details on making the most of your Apple TV. Our All Things iPod Guide has been updated, as well: it’s only part of this amazing 230-page book.
Download it now - it’s 100 percent free, and in PDF format. For additional details, click here to see the full story. And please do your part to share the Book by hosting it on your filesharing network of choice. Enjoy!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Apple releases iOS 9.3.5 ‘security update’
- Report: Apple developing its own Snapchat-style social video editing iOS app
- Apple announces Apple Music Festival lineup including Alicia Keys, Britney Spears + more
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- iFixit highlights ‘Touch Disease’ affecting many iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models
- Rebranded Nike+ Run Club app adds new tracking abilities
- Apple Music Festival set for Sept. 18-30
- Report: Apple planning three iPhone models for 2017, one with curved OLED display
- Distil Union Stanley Stand
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- 808 Audio Canz XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app