iLounge Debuts Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, with 20+ Exclusives
They’ve called it the “iPod Bible.” Now, one year and over two million downloads after the release of The Free iPod Book 3—our “all things iPod, iPhone, iTunes, and Apple TV” tutorial edition—iLounge has released The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, an even bigger and better sequel. Now with 268 pages, the fourth edition of the Book has actually been streamlined from its predecessor, leaving behind information only important to past iPod users in favor of new details useful for today’s Apple devices and software.
And, of course, there’s a lot to see inside. Over 20 never-before-seen iPod and iPhone accessories. The awesome Design the Next iPhone winners of three next-generation iPhones and $100 iTunes Cards. A brand new iDesign interview to complete our iDesign Retrospective, and along with a look at maternity and the iPhone called iPhone Baby, some life-changing announcements from iLounge’s publisher and editors. Click here for more details, on the links to get your copy of the Book, or here to tell a friend!
Download it now - it’s 100 percent free, and in PDF format. We hope you enjoy!
- iLounge launches CES 2015 Special Edition site
- Happy New Year 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Apple commemorates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air 2
- Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12