iLounge Debuts Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, with 20+ Exclusives
They’ve called it the “iPod Bible.” Now, one year and over two million downloads after the release of The Free iPod Book 3—our “all things iPod, iPhone, iTunes, and Apple TV” tutorial edition—iLounge has released The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, an even bigger and better sequel. Now with 268 pages, the fourth edition of the Book has actually been streamlined from its predecessor, leaving behind information only important to past iPod users in favor of new details useful for today’s Apple devices and software.
And, of course, there’s a lot to see inside. Over 20 never-before-seen iPod and iPhone accessories. The awesome Design the Next iPhone winners of three next-generation iPhones and $100 iTunes Cards. A brand new iDesign interview to complete our iDesign Retrospective, and along with a look at maternity and the iPhone called iPhone Baby, some life-changing announcements from iLounge’s publisher and editors. Click here for more details, on the links to get your copy of the Book, or here to tell a friend!
Download it now - it’s 100 percent free, and in PDF format. We hope you enjoy!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?