iLounge Debuts Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, with 20+ Exclusives
They’ve called it the “iPod Bible.” Now, one year and over two million downloads after the release of The Free iPod Book 3—our “all things iPod, iPhone, iTunes, and Apple TV” tutorial edition—iLounge has released The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, an even bigger and better sequel. Now with 268 pages, the fourth edition of the Book has actually been streamlined from its predecessor, leaving behind information only important to past iPod users in favor of new details useful for today’s Apple devices and software.
And, of course, there’s a lot to see inside. Over 20 never-before-seen iPod and iPhone accessories. The awesome Design the Next iPhone winners of three next-generation iPhones and $100 iTunes Cards. A brand new iDesign interview to complete our iDesign Retrospective, and along with a look at maternity and the iPhone called iPhone Baby, some life-changing announcements from iLounge’s publisher and editors. Click here for more details, on the links to get your copy of the Book, or here to tell a friend!
Download it now - it’s 100 percent free, and in PDF format. We hope you enjoy!
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple to unveil iWatch with new iPhones on September 9
- iPhone 6 parts leak reveals front panel variation
- Bloomberg: Apple now plans 12.9” iPad for early 2015
- More new Apple TV channels: SVT Play in Sweden, NRK in Norway
- Showtime Anytime channel comes to Apple TV
- LA Unified School District suspends iPad contract
- iTunes Festival channel returns to Apple TV
- Apple launches iPhone 5 battery replacement program
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pac-Man Friends
- Apple removes Secret app from Brazilian App Store
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today