iLounge debuts iLounge NYC accessory event at CE Week 2013
iLounge today announced the creation of iLounge NYC, a curated special event and exhibition area at CE Week 2013. Working with CE Week and the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), iLounge will bring the Apple accessory world to Manhattan, beginning with a special event for trade and media members on June 25, and a curated exhibition space on June 26 and 27. iLounge NYC will be the back-to-school/holiday-focused version of the incredibly successful winter iLounge Pavilion at CES in Las Vegas, which now occupies over 120,000 square feet of floor space — the largest unified exhibition area at the show.
“Apple accessory makers know that the iLounge Pavilion is the best place to debut their winter and spring lineups,” said Jeremy Horwitz, iLounge’s Editor-in-Chief. “We’re thrilled to curate a new iLounge NYC event to preview the year’s biggest back-to-school and holiday releases—at a great venue, within a city known for its love of Apple products.”
The full press release follows. Companies interested in additional details on iLounge NYC and the iLounge Pavilion should contact Jeremy Horwitz today.
CE Week Partners with iLounge for iLounge NYC Event and Exhibit
iLounge NYC will preview exciting holiday Apple accessory lineups in Manhattan
New York, NY – March 18, 2013 – CE Week, the consumer electronics and technology industry’s annual mid-year event, announced today its partnership with leading independent Apple publication iLounge to create iLounge NYC, a special event and exhibition area at the 2013 CE Week. The iLounge Pavilion at CES in Las Vegas occupies over 120,000 square feet of floor space, and has grown to become the largest unified exhibition area at the show. More new Apple-related products are debuted each year in the iLounge Pavilion than anywhere else in the world. iLounge NYC will bring the excitement and vitality of the thriving Apple accessory industry to Manhattan for a summertime exhibition of the best upcoming iPad, iPhone, and iPod products.
On June 25, 2013, iLounge will host an exclusive, invitation-only VIP event for members of the media and trade ahead of the CE Week Line Shows and Exhibits, offering a preview of some of the great new products expected for the second half of 2013. Invitees will be able to schedule in-depth appointments with exhibitors for the next day and a half at the Line Shows and Exhibits, June 26-27, 2013.
“Apple accessory makers know that the iLounge Pavilion is the best place to debut their winter and spring lineups,” said Jeremy Horwitz, Editor-in-Chief of iLounge. “We’re thrilled to curate a new iLounge NYC event to preview the year’s biggest back-to-school and holiday releases—at a great venue, within a city known for its love of Apple products.”
“CE Week is bringing together the best of the best in the consumer electronics industry, from top media and event partners to leading manufacturers and innovative start-ups, for a week-long celebration of technology,” said Martin Porter, Co-founder of CE Week. “iLounge NYC is a great addition to the 2013 CE Week line-up and we look forward to working with the iLounge team to make CE Week the best place for Apple accessory makers to debut their summer and fall line-ups.”
CE Week Line Shows and Exhibits will bring together the top media, trade analysts and technology thought leaders for two days of product exhibitions, conference panels, presentations and workshops focused on innovation and what’s hot in consumer electronics. The 2013 CE Week Line Shows and Exhibits are scheduled for June 26-27 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City.
About CE Week
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry’s weeklong, citywide event in New York City. The official mid-year meeting, conference and new technology showcase includes the event headquarters, CE Week Line Shows and Exhibits, which is the site of CE Week’s largest exhibition hall and conference program. CE Week is organized in association with the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)®, along with Martin Porter Associates and Consumer Technology Publishing Group/NAPCO, publisher of Dealerscope, Custom Retailer and Tell Magazines.
iLounge, Inc. is the exclusive partner of the Consumer Electronics Association for the iLounge Pavilion, a collection of iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac products that is now the largest dedicated exhibition area at the International Consumer Electronics Show. As the world’s leading provider of iPod, iPhone, iPad, and iTunes information, iLounge is fully independent from Apple and vendors of related hardware, software, and services, with offices in Irvine, California and East Amherst, New York. Founded only days after Apple announced the first iPod in 2001, iLounge has exploded in popularity, today boasting millions of visitors and tens of millions of page views each month. Praised for years as “the ultimate in product reviews and tutorials on all things iPod,” iLounge and its team have been spotlighted by the Associated Press, CNBC, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, and many other leading publications.
- Spigen AirPods Stand coming in mid-February
- Energous CEO says long-range wireless charging coming by end of 2017
- New Griffin Home lineup includes app-enabled Connected Mirror, Coffee Maker, Toaster
- Kanex reveals GoPlay Sidekick wireless game controller for iOS devices, Apple TV
- Incipio’s OX case adds headphone jack to iPhone 7, 7 Plus
- Apple giving away Beats Solo3 headphones with some purchases for Chinese New Year
- Iovine fuels speculation about Apple’s interest in scripted TV shows
- Report: ‘iPhone 8’ to include upgraded water resistance
- U.S. appeals court resurrects App Store antitrust lawsuit against Apple
- Apple increases maximum tvOS app size to 4GB
- Apple releases fourth iOS 10.2.1 beta
- Apple looking to produce original TV content for Apple Music subscribers
- FBI releases heavily redacted information about cracking iPhone
- Apple partners with Tresorit to offer encryption option to CareKit developers
- ESPN’s iOS apps add support for Single Sign-On
- Spigen AirPods Stand coming in mid-February
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10