iLounge debuts iLounge NYC accessory event at CE Week 2013
iLounge today announced the creation of iLounge NYC, a curated special event and exhibition area at CE Week 2013. Working with CE Week and the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), iLounge will bring the Apple accessory world to Manhattan, beginning with a special event for trade and media members on June 25, and a curated exhibition space on June 26 and 27. iLounge NYC will be the back-to-school/holiday-focused version of the incredibly successful winter iLounge Pavilion at CES in Las Vegas, which now occupies over 120,000 square feet of floor space — the largest unified exhibition area at the show.
“Apple accessory makers know that the iLounge Pavilion is the best place to debut their winter and spring lineups,” said Jeremy Horwitz, iLounge’s Editor-in-Chief. “We’re thrilled to curate a new iLounge NYC event to preview the year’s biggest back-to-school and holiday releases—at a great venue, within a city known for its love of Apple products.”
The full press release follows. Companies interested in additional details on iLounge NYC and the iLounge Pavilion should contact Jeremy Horwitz today.
CE Week Partners with iLounge for iLounge NYC Event and Exhibit
iLounge NYC will preview exciting holiday Apple accessory lineups in Manhattan
New York, NY – March 18, 2013 – CE Week, the consumer electronics and technology industry’s annual mid-year event, announced today its partnership with leading independent Apple publication iLounge to create iLounge NYC, a special event and exhibition area at the 2013 CE Week. The iLounge Pavilion at CES in Las Vegas occupies over 120,000 square feet of floor space, and has grown to become the largest unified exhibition area at the show. More new Apple-related products are debuted each year in the iLounge Pavilion than anywhere else in the world. iLounge NYC will bring the excitement and vitality of the thriving Apple accessory industry to Manhattan for a summertime exhibition of the best upcoming iPad, iPhone, and iPod products.
On June 25, 2013, iLounge will host an exclusive, invitation-only VIP event for members of the media and trade ahead of the CE Week Line Shows and Exhibits, offering a preview of some of the great new products expected for the second half of 2013. Invitees will be able to schedule in-depth appointments with exhibitors for the next day and a half at the Line Shows and Exhibits, June 26-27, 2013.
“Apple accessory makers know that the iLounge Pavilion is the best place to debut their winter and spring lineups,” said Jeremy Horwitz, Editor-in-Chief of iLounge. “We’re thrilled to curate a new iLounge NYC event to preview the year’s biggest back-to-school and holiday releases—at a great venue, within a city known for its love of Apple products.”
“CE Week is bringing together the best of the best in the consumer electronics industry, from top media and event partners to leading manufacturers and innovative start-ups, for a week-long celebration of technology,” said Martin Porter, Co-founder of CE Week. “iLounge NYC is a great addition to the 2013 CE Week line-up and we look forward to working with the iLounge team to make CE Week the best place for Apple accessory makers to debut their summer and fall line-ups.”
CE Week Line Shows and Exhibits will bring together the top media, trade analysts and technology thought leaders for two days of product exhibitions, conference panels, presentations and workshops focused on innovation and what’s hot in consumer electronics. The 2013 CE Week Line Shows and Exhibits are scheduled for June 26-27 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City.
About CE Week
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry’s weeklong, citywide event in New York City. The official mid-year meeting, conference and new technology showcase includes the event headquarters, CE Week Line Shows and Exhibits, which is the site of CE Week’s largest exhibition hall and conference program. CE Week is organized in association with the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)®, along with Martin Porter Associates and Consumer Technology Publishing Group/NAPCO, publisher of Dealerscope, Custom Retailer and Tell Magazines.
iLounge, Inc. is the exclusive partner of the Consumer Electronics Association for the iLounge Pavilion, a collection of iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac products that is now the largest dedicated exhibition area at the International Consumer Electronics Show. As the world’s leading provider of iPod, iPhone, iPad, and iTunes information, iLounge is fully independent from Apple and vendors of related hardware, software, and services, with offices in Irvine, California and East Amherst, New York. Founded only days after Apple announced the first iPod in 2001, iLounge has exploded in popularity, today boasting millions of visitors and tens of millions of page views each month. Praised for years as “the ultimate in product reviews and tutorials on all things iPod,” iLounge and its team have been spotlighted by the Associated Press, CNBC, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, and many other leading publications.
- Nike stopping FuelBand production
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Nest Protect subject to safety issue, sales halted
- Blackberry wins injunction banning Typo Keyboard Case
- Philips announces Hue Lux and Hue Tap
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1
- Apps: 1Password 4.5, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Health Mate 2.0 + WeMo 1.5.1
- Apple Reuse & Recycling program expands to iPad
- Apple offering free recycling of used products in stores
- Report: 5.5” ‘iPhone Air’ may not be seen until 2015
- Apple interviewing candidates for mobile payment service
- Apple launches environmental responsibility campaign
- Apple TV adds A&E, History, Lifetime channels
- Nike stopping FuelBand production
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- Lepow ADD Power Bank
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac