iLounge debuts iProvocateur, iPod As Art Contests, 17 iPods + 42” HDTV as Prizes
iLounge is pleased to announce its iProvocateur and iPod As Art contests, which will be featured in our 2009 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide when it is released on October 31. In our biggest photo contest ever, iProvocateur, we’re looking for photographs of the iPod or iPhone in a provocative setting. Entries may use a person, people, and/or eye-catching background in the image with the device, and the most stunning or otherwise visually interesting entry will win a grand prize of ten iPods — nine 8GB fourth-generation iPod nanos (one of each color) and a 16GB second-generation iPod touch. Second place will receive two 16GB second-generation iPod touches, with the third place entry receiving three 8GB fourth-generation iPod nanos.
In iPod As Art, our second contest, we’re providing entrants with a broad creative canvas: portray the iPod As Art. Entrants may draw, render, or photograph an image with the iPod as a iconic central element, photograph iPods together, or show how the iPod interacts with the worlds of design, art, or technology. The grand prize winner will receive a JVC 42” LCD HDTV with TeleDock iPod Docking Station, courtesy of JVC. Second place will win a 160GB Apple TV and a 32GB second-generation iPod touch, while third place will receive a 40GB Apple TV and an 8GB second-generation iPod touch, courtesy of iLounge. Both contests are open now and end on October 24, 2008 at 11:59PM Pacific Time, so get started on your entry, and good luck!
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Seasons Greetings! Our top picks in 2015, and more for your last-minute shopping
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Columbus Day + Canadian Thanksgiving!
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- CBS CEO Moonves notes Apple talks have stopped
- Apple will source iPhone 7 ‘A10’ CPU solely from TSMC
- Federal bill aims to take regulatory power for phone encryption out of state hands
- Job post shows Apple emphasizing new complications, faces for Apple Watch
- New comments hint at forthcoming streaming TV service from Apple
- Apple Music available on Sonos starting today
- Screen protector installation now available at Apple Stores
- Russia mulling tax increase on App Store purchases, other Apple services
- Lawyers threaten to sue Apple over ‘Error 53’ codes disabling iPhones
- Apple releases iOS 9.3 beta 3, tvOS 9.2 beta 3, watchOS 2.2 beta 3 to developers
- Vicks SmartTemp Wireless Smartphone Thermometer
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case for iPad Pro
- Edifier MP700 Rave Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Just Mobile HoverDock for Apple Watch + HoverDock for iPhone
- VRS Design Dandy Layered Case for iPad Pro
- Just Mobile TENC for iPad Pro
- Native Union DOCK Lightning
- Native Union DOCK for Apple Watch
- Hitcase Pro+ Action Pack and Snap for iPhone 6/6s
- Urban Armor Gear Trooper for iPhone 6/6s
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!