iLounge Debuts the 2008 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide
It’s here! Our annual guide to iPods and their best accessories now includes iPhone, too! Welcome to the 2008 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide!
This year, we’ve completely redesigned the Guide, optimizing it for viewing on PCs, Macs, iPhones and iPod touches. Two versions—a two-page-wide edition, designed for monitors 20” and up, and a one-page-wide edition designed for smaller monitors, iPhones, and iPods—can be downloaded from the links below. Each version contains the same content: a complete guide to the iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV family, 20 exclusive accessory sneak peeks, brief reviews of over 125 top add-ons, and ratings for over 1,500 products. We’ve included shopping tips to help you get the best prices for new and used iPods and accessories, the winners of our Holiday iPod and iPhone nano Concept contests, Best of the Year awards (hint: did you win one?), and much, much more.
Single page, best for small monitors, portable devices (9.4 MB PDF)
Alternate Download Link
Double page, best for 20” and larger monitors (7.4 MB ZIP)
Alternate Download Link
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later.
As always, the Buyers’ Guide is 100 percent free for iLounge readers, and in PDF format. For additional details, click here to see the full story. And please do your part to share the Book by telling a friend, or hosting it on your filesharing network of choice. Enjoy!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app