iLounge Gear Giveaway CLOSED
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. Thank you for your participation.
Power Support and iLounge have teamed up to bring you a new and exciting giveaway.
Prizes: Each of five (5) winners will receive his or her choice of one Power Support Mobile Stand for either the iPod or iPod mini. Twenty (20) winners will each receive one Crystal Jacket for the iPod mini. Each week for five weeks, five names will be randomly picked to win. The first name drawn will win the Mobile Stand and then four additional names will be drawn to win Crystal Jackets. See rules for details.
This giveaway is open to entrants from around the world.
We’d like to thank Power Support for this giveaway opportunity and providing the prizes. Power Support is well known for making innovative accessories for the iPod, and Apple products in general.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The iLounge Gear Giveaway will begin as of this posting. Deadline for each drawing is each week for five weeks: Friday, August 27, 2004 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Friday, September 3, 2004 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Friday, September 10, 2004 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Friday, September 17, 2004 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Friday, September 24, 2004 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- One entry per household. An invalid email address voids entry.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- Private information submitted by individuals becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver prize to winner.
- Each week’s prizes: one of five Power Support Mobile Stands for iPod or iPod mini (winner’s choice) and four Crystal Jackets for iPod mini. Each week five names will be randomly picked to win. The first name drawn will win the Mobile Stand and then four additional names will be drawn to win the Crystal Jacket.
- Winners will be chosen through a random electronic drawing.
- Winners will be notified by email and announced at iLounge.com.
- This giveaway is open to the world.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- Chances of winning depend in each case on number of entries received.
- Any taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge, such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- China Mobile opens iPhone preorders on Dec. 12
- Apple, others call for govt. surveillance reform
- New apps aim to fix iOS 7 wallpaper issues
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, new giveaway
- Apple quietly releases 74% iOS 7 adoption estimate
- Razer iOS controller leaked
- U.S. Apple Stores now using iBeacon
- Apps: Assassin’s Creed Pirates, Doctor Who: Legacy, Double Dragon Trilogy + Foursquare 7.0
- Apple patent reveals ‘smart dock’ for Siri use
- Bluetooth 4.1 announced as free update for 4.0 devices
- The Joy Factory aXtion Bold for iPad Air
- OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Air + iPad mini with Retina display
- Tabu Lumen TL800 App Enabled LED Color Smart Bulb
- Wren V5BT Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Incipio offGRID Pro Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Belkin WeMo Insight Switch
- STM Studio for iPad Air
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPad Air
- Belkin LEGO Builder Case for iPad mini
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store