iLounge is the Official iPartner of the 2012 International CES!
We have some great news to share with you today!
Three years ago, iLounge partnered with the Consumer Electronics Association to create the iLounge Pavilion—a unified area for iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac related products at the world’s largest consumer technology trade show. Today, we’re excited to announce that iLounge has expanded its partnership with CEA, and is now the official iPartner of the 2012 International CES: your prime destination for Apple-related news, pictures, and more, direct from the floors of CES!
In the past, iLounge was a coordinator and centrally-located exhibitor for the Pavilion, helping to bring hundreds of companies together from across the world to show off new products at CES. Our CES booth has featured History of iPod and iPhone displays, iDevice charging stations, and comfy chairs to accommodate Apple users at the show. This year, our booth is evolving to embrace our media partnership with CEA, and will help guide visitors directly to the best Apple-related products of both 2011 and 2012, independently selected by our editors after covering thousands of new releases. We welcome you to visit us in the center of the Las Vegas Convention Center’s North Hall, booth 3810.
Our editors will be very busy on the show floor. We’ve spent the last two months preparing behind the scenes for this show, which promises to host the year’s largest collection of new Apple-related product announcements. Approximately 350 vendors will be showing off iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac products in the massive iLounge Pavilion exhibition area, and based on the early announcements we’ve seen, some very cool things are coming for each of Apple’s devices. iLounge will focus on the best of them—with frequent news updates, hands-on details and photos, and our prestigious Best of Show Awards. The updates will start before the show’s official kickoff on January 10, 2012, and continue through its end on January 13.
“CEA is pleased to expand its collaboration with iLounge to include this media partnership for the 2012 International CES,” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president of events and conferences for CEA, the producer of the International CES. “iLounge has experienced exponential growth at CES over the past three years and we look forward to seeing iLounge’s editorial coverage of all the amazing news announcements coming out of this dynamic exhibit area at the 2012 CES.”
We created the iLounge Pavilion with CEA to help keep the Apple ecosystems strong, and we’re thrilled with the incredible success of the collaboration, which has grown bigger and better every year. Moreover, our editors are extremely proud of our continued pull-no-punches editorial independence, through which we promise to deliver unvarnished, honest coverage of this important event. Please join us here for all of the updates!
- InCarBite, Marshall/Urbanears + Peri
- Kanex, Macally, Oaxis + Standzout
- Lenmar, Lynktec, PhoneSuit + WeeGo
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?