iLounge is the Official iPartner of the 2012 International CES!
We have some great news to share with you today!
Three years ago, iLounge partnered with the Consumer Electronics Association to create the iLounge Pavilion—a unified area for iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac related products at the world’s largest consumer technology trade show. Today, we’re excited to announce that iLounge has expanded its partnership with CEA, and is now the official iPartner of the 2012 International CES: your prime destination for Apple-related news, pictures, and more, direct from the floors of CES!
In the past, iLounge was a coordinator and centrally-located exhibitor for the Pavilion, helping to bring hundreds of companies together from across the world to show off new products at CES. Our CES booth has featured History of iPod and iPhone displays, iDevice charging stations, and comfy chairs to accommodate Apple users at the show. This year, our booth is evolving to embrace our media partnership with CEA, and will help guide visitors directly to the best Apple-related products of both 2011 and 2012, independently selected by our editors after covering thousands of new releases. We welcome you to visit us in the center of the Las Vegas Convention Center’s North Hall, booth 3810.
Our editors will be very busy on the show floor. We’ve spent the last two months preparing behind the scenes for this show, which promises to host the year’s largest collection of new Apple-related product announcements. Approximately 350 vendors will be showing off iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac products in the massive iLounge Pavilion exhibition area, and based on the early announcements we’ve seen, some very cool things are coming for each of Apple’s devices. iLounge will focus on the best of them—with frequent news updates, hands-on details and photos, and our prestigious Best of Show Awards. The updates will start before the show’s official kickoff on January 10, 2012, and continue through its end on January 13.
“CEA is pleased to expand its collaboration with iLounge to include this media partnership for the 2012 International CES,” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president of events and conferences for CEA, the producer of the International CES. “iLounge has experienced exponential growth at CES over the past three years and we look forward to seeing iLounge’s editorial coverage of all the amazing news announcements coming out of this dynamic exhibit area at the 2012 CES.”
We created the iLounge Pavilion with CEA to help keep the Apple ecosystems strong, and we’re thrilled with the incredible success of the collaboration, which has grown bigger and better every year. Moreover, our editors are extremely proud of our continued pull-no-punches editorial independence, through which we promise to deliver unvarnished, honest coverage of this important event. Please join us here for all of the updates!
- CES: CableJive, Macally + Puregear
- CES: Just Mobile, Parrot, Tylt + Zagg
- CES: Edifier, Jaybird, Kanex, Phiaton, Phonesuit + Sphero
- Kwikset announces Premis HomeKit-compatible smart lock
- First Alert expands Onelink family with HomeKit-enabled Wi-Fi safe, environment monitor + thermostat
- Braven intros new speakers at CES, including the BRV-XXL and BRV-BLADE LE
- Apple’s new ‘Echo rival’ may feature a camera
- Apple ‘working rapidly’ to extend Apple Pay to more countries
- Report: Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo competitor will be a new Apple TV
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- Beta testing for Pokémon GO begins in the U.S.
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag (Update: India’s finance minister ratifies ruling)
- Apple looking into charging stations for electric cars
- Apple hires hint at improvements in encryption, health monitoring
- Hyundai adds CarPlay support to more vehicles
- Plaintiffs file new motion to keep ‘Error 53’ Touch ID lawsuit alive
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)