iLounge is the Official iPartner of the 2012 International CES!
We have some great news to share with you today!
Three years ago, iLounge partnered with the Consumer Electronics Association to create the iLounge Pavilion—a unified area for iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac related products at the world’s largest consumer technology trade show. Today, we’re excited to announce that iLounge has expanded its partnership with CEA, and is now the official iPartner of the 2012 International CES: your prime destination for Apple-related news, pictures, and more, direct from the floors of CES!
In the past, iLounge was a coordinator and centrally-located exhibitor for the Pavilion, helping to bring hundreds of companies together from across the world to show off new products at CES. Our CES booth has featured History of iPod and iPhone displays, iDevice charging stations, and comfy chairs to accommodate Apple users at the show. This year, our booth is evolving to embrace our media partnership with CEA, and will help guide visitors directly to the best Apple-related products of both 2011 and 2012, independently selected by our editors after covering thousands of new releases. We welcome you to visit us in the center of the Las Vegas Convention Center’s North Hall, booth 3810.
Our editors will be very busy on the show floor. We’ve spent the last two months preparing behind the scenes for this show, which promises to host the year’s largest collection of new Apple-related product announcements. Approximately 350 vendors will be showing off iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac products in the massive iLounge Pavilion exhibition area, and based on the early announcements we’ve seen, some very cool things are coming for each of Apple’s devices. iLounge will focus on the best of them—with frequent news updates, hands-on details and photos, and our prestigious Best of Show Awards. The updates will start before the show’s official kickoff on January 10, 2012, and continue through its end on January 13.
“CEA is pleased to expand its collaboration with iLounge to include this media partnership for the 2012 International CES,” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president of events and conferences for CEA, the producer of the International CES. “iLounge has experienced exponential growth at CES over the past three years and we look forward to seeing iLounge’s editorial coverage of all the amazing news announcements coming out of this dynamic exhibit area at the 2012 CES.”
We created the iLounge Pavilion with CEA to help keep the Apple ecosystems strong, and we’re thrilled with the incredible success of the collaboration, which has grown bigger and better every year. Moreover, our editors are extremely proud of our continued pull-no-punches editorial independence, through which we promise to deliver unvarnished, honest coverage of this important event. Please join us here for all of the updates!
- InCarBite, Marshall/Urbanears + Peri
- Kanex, Macally, Oaxis + Standzout
- Lenmar, Lynktec, PhoneSuit + WeeGo
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?