iLounge launches mobile version of forums | iLounge News

iLounge launches mobile version of forums

iLounge is pleased to announce today the launch of our Mobile version of the iLounge Discussion Forums. Available at the top of our existing iLounge Mobile page (iLounge.com/mobile) under Forums Home, you can now access the world’s largest iPod community from the road—with a superior interface that’s easier and more powerful than ever before. Designed to be compatible with PDAs and keyboard-equipped smart phones, the Mobile Forums provide Members with a powerful search tool, list of new posts, and the option to switch between stripped-down and full graphical versions of the forums. You can easily post to the forums, too.

We hope that you enjoy the new Mobile Forums. As always, your comments and suggestions are most appreciated.

« Apple wins logo battle; Jobs hopeful for Beatles on iTunes

Apple debuts psychedelic iPod ad »

Comments

Dang!
I’d like to try this, but on my phone it says:
Error:
Document too
large

Posted by lobotomy on May 6, 2006 at 1:23 AM (CDT)

It seems to be OK with Opera Mini 2.0.

Posted by Galley on May 6, 2006 at 1:58 AM (CDT)

now all we need is one thats compatible with rss so u can take it on your ipod

Posted by KOOBAZI on May 6, 2006 at 10:29 AM (CDT)

Lobotomy: What type of phone?

Koobazi: Ask and you shall receive…

feed://forums.ilounge.com/external.php?type=rss2

Posted by Jeremy Horwitz in East Amherst, NY, USA on May 6, 2006 at 1:51 PM (CDT)

The mobile forums looks excellent on the psp!

Posted by evoGage on May 6, 2006 at 7:15 PM (CDT)

Jeremy:
I’m using a Samsung SGH-X495.

Posted by Lobotomy on May 6, 2006 at 8:10 PM (CDT)

Adless! :D

Josh

Posted by Josh Powell in VA on May 6, 2006 at 11:19 PM (CDT)

I can’t get to the regular forums on my computer now. What gives?

Posted by WldKt in United States on May 7, 2006 at 8:48 PM (CDT)

Click on Full Theme (top of page) to restore the regular forums. We will probably be changing that phrase in the near future.

If the Samsung phone in question is a WAP phone, that may be the problem. Scaling down the site for WAP is another issue.

Posted by Jeremy Horwitz in East Amherst, NY, USA on May 7, 2006 at 11:06 PM (CDT)

Seems to work on my BlackBerry 7100t in IE emulation mode. Good to know about the scaling issues with WAP; at least I know I’ll have to stay out of the WAP-based Openwave browser if I use the phone here, assuming of course that I feel like sucking the life out of the phone’s wretched battery every time I venture out the internet with it.

Posted by flatline response on May 8, 2006 at 4:19 AM (CDT)

My daughter has over 100 songs downloaded to the itunes library and now are on her ipod.I was wondering can they be deleted from itunes now that they are on her ipod ? She claims that if i delete them from the itunes library they will automatacially be erased from the ipod next time she wants to down load a song to the ipod. She did delete one song and it looked to be that she is right. There must be some way to still be able to keep the songs on your ipod and still delete them on them out of the itunes library. My computer seems to be slowing down alot, so I figured it must be her itunes/ipod stuff. Please help !

Posted by Tony Hagedorn on July 6, 2006 at 7:08 PM (CDT)

hello guys
i purchased a ipod shuffle at circuit city
the sales rep told me it could be used on more than one computers. so i went ahead purchased it load the software and tested it on my friends computer in L A now when i test it on my computer in jamaica i am getting an error message ” disk cannot be read from or written to” i tried to use the ipod updater functoin but that does’nt work could you please help me

Posted by LYNDEN HANDY on July 22, 2006 at 12:12 AM (CDT)